~*~

Desire and misery in a form of a letter that made him ponder.

Each word strummed every one of his heartstrings and made him feel the vibrations of a love that was not his.

Yes, her words were beautiful, but they weren't meant for his heart to receive...

This is a work of fiction. This story featuring Michael Jackson is purely fictional. Any resemblance to actual events or encounters are coincidental or for entertainment purposes only.

Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2014 to PRESENT K. Shaniece & Kaila H.

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

~*~
This short story is dedicated to all of those who have stuck with me since day 1 back in 2012!

Sadly, this will be my last MJ Fiction piece.  I've been holding on to this for a long time.  It's a book I began co-writing with a friend back in 2014.  I was Kaila's biggest fan and so honored to work on a couple of stories with her.  She's still the only person I've ever collabed with ^_^  

 I love you guys and hope all reading this choose to stick around a little longer as I prepare to transition into other genres ❤️

dearotis - Thank you sooo much for sharing your gift and spirit with me. I will forever be grateful and proud of the work we did together. It definitely helped me grow as a writer and inspired my craft. Thought you should know you still motivate me to this very day.  Thanks for letting me share this!