Chapter 13: Just because I look like her

~So my lovely demons, I know you have been wondering why Caine and her Mother have such a bad relationship? Y'all find out this chapter :D

=============================================================================

Everyone had piled into Garret,Logan's and my car. Most of the Scots had either Lancelot or their parents take them the first day so I had no problem giving them rides to my house. We pulled up my dirt driveway. The large house. It was a dark grey mansion with white accents. I pulled up into the driveway some of the Scots gaping. I shrugged it off and stepped out of my car.

"Welcome everyone to casa de la Cavalloi-Allenblood. If you brought a car follow my brother, fyi that is Leo. Everyone else follow moi!" I shouted giving them a salute before turning around to head into my home. Their rushed footsteps were heard as the grandfather clock on the wall chimed telling us it was now six o'clock. I opened the wall revealing a bunch of cubby-holes where our stuff usually went. "Just place your stuff in here somewhere," I mumbled nonchalantly. Once everyone had put their stuff away I went into the kitchen looking for my parents. I turned around and pointed a finger at Lance. "You come here!" I gave him the face that makes him do my bidding. I jumped on his back and started shouting very loud "MON PERE ET MA MERE OU TU EST?" I could hear a few shouts coming from the barn. I jumped off Lance's back and ran out through our grassy yard to the large barn.  I knew everyone else was following me or was just already here.  I pulled the doors back and gestured for everyone to go inside.

"Father!" I yelled looking for him, a sound came whizzing towards me but I caught it in time. An arrow had been shot at me, I looked up to see my mom hiding on a banister with a bow. "Leighton! Really? Mom where is dad?" She jumped down from the banister Dad coming down right behind her.

I looked at my friends and acquaintances.  " Everyone who is new here, this is my dad Kyle. If you fear him now, you are smart," my Father raised his hand in a mock salute looking over us with his signature smirk, his dimples coming out. I pulled my mother out. "This is my Mother, Leighton. If you fear my father you should also fear my mother. Especially when they are together." I saw a lot of people pale when they saw my Mother appear. Dad and Mom together is a tiring,murderous mix. My dad let out a wolf whistle. 

"Okay, you have met us and seen our home. This is the Cavalloi-Allenblood property. I know most of you. Lottie,Charles,Ian,Logan,Leo,Landon,Garret,Ryder,Evan,Dahlia and Lancelot go get changed... NOW!" They all scattered in a matter of seconds. All of them were back in the time of 2 minutes. "Okay good now the new people, your instructor will be Leighton today. Oh, and Caine?" I looked up at my dad, my eyebrow arched. "Your on knive throwing instruction today." I jumped up and down and turned around.

"Who of you likes the throw knives,line up in front of me!" I yelled loudly. LJ,Dahlia,Ian,some blonde girl,Darius and some girl with auburn hair came in line.  "GO get changed and be back in two minutes." They left, probably scared. I ran over to one of the stalls of the barn, which had been converted into a  changing room. I changed out of my school stuff. Keeping my tank top and beanie on. I pulled on a pair of white Nike running shorts and a pair of coral and black Nike Pegasus Zooms. I was done in a minute.

I waited over by our dummy machine. MY students came over and I started the machine the dummy's were moving fast. I pulled out the pail with enchanted water. "Line up, Scots." They came over. "State your name you," I pointed at the blonde girl. 

"My name is Adelaide Mel Whitiker." She placed her hand into the pail and pulled out a set of 4 knives. Her eyes popped out of their sockets in shock.

"Adelaide Mel Whitker, the pail has chosen these as the perfect weapons for you. They are now and forever yours." She ran and hugged me, I could like this girl.