|3|

Avani Pov

9:00 A.M. I was awaken by the bright light beaming from the window. I lifted my head looking down at the naked body laid on top of me. It was a beautiful sight to see. Flashbacks from last night crossed my mind. Every touch...every moan...every position. I look at Brooklyn admiring how the sun hits her face. I move pieces of curls blocking my view. I start to rub along the length of her arms. She starts to stir eventually fluttering her eyes open to meet mines. "You're awake I see" kissing her forehead "goodmorning to you too" she leans up for a kiss "woah woah now you got too much dip on your chip , funk mouth" I say playfully. She starts to pout , then with the roll of her eyes she kisses her teeth "Avani don't play give me some love" , I gently grabbed her neck pulling her in for a soft kiss, which was starting to get heated fast , "Alright now don't get me started, I'll have you bent over again" I say pulling away , "and would that be such a bad thing?" Brook says as she gets up and straddles my naked body , starting to kiss lightly on my neck. I giggle "stoooooppp" , "now you know damn well you saying stop , just for me to go" she says looking at me with a goofy grin, "whatever you say" I say nuzzling my face into her neck, "wanna shower?" She says starting to get up letting the cover fall and her bareness show, I focus my gaze on the perk of her chest and the ride of her hips, "Avani baby my eyes are up here" , "Ha Ha , go run the water" , she squealed and heads to the bathroom. I look around the room for my phone and see a few miss calls from Janelle , I send her a quick text letting her know I'm good and I'm  about to shower. I get wrapped up from under the covers and head to the bathroom with Brook. I walk in and see the steam staining the mirror and the glass of the shower. I open the shower door and see Brooklyn covered in suds. I jump in and take the time to admire every inch of her body like it's my first time seeing it. I notice the tattoo along her spine riding up her neck. "You just gone stare" she says looking at me with that pretty smile of hers. "I know you gone let me look" I say reaching behind her making sure I leave a kiss on her cheek before pulling back with the soap in my hand. "As long as I'm the only thing you looking at" , "possessive already?' I laugh and see her roll her eyes before turning back around. "Hey I was being funny" I say pulling her by her waist resting my head on her neck, "I don't want to come off a creep but I don't know...I like you and you know...I wanna get to know you and shit" , "the sex was that good" I laugh making her blow a breathe , she quickly rinsed off and headed out the shower. I hurry up and follow her lead, I step out the shower and see her wrapping herself in a towel and heading out the bathroom. "Did I say something wrong Brook" , "Nope" , "clearly you're upset so what's up" I say as I dry off and head towards her. "I don't wanna come off so strong...don't get me wrong the sex was mind blowing...but I want more than sex and yes I know we haven't even known each other for even a week yet but I like you..I don't know what it is but like I said last night I'm intrigued" I grabbed her face and peck her lips multiple times  "I like you to gorgeous...let's vibe it out until we make it official ighh?" She gave me a goofy ass smile "come here and give me a kiss girl" I step between her legs and give her a kiss that's when Brook pulled me into her and we fell back on the bed as she continued to kiss on my neck "so the sex was mind blowing huh?" , "Shuuuttttupppp" she says sitting up laughing. "I need to head to the house tho mamas" she pouts "you wanna come back over later I mean it's still early , besides I like being laid up on you" I smile "I put my number in your phone I'll text you when I'm headed back this way ighh" "alright".  I packed my stuff up , shared my goodbyes once more and headed toward my Lyft.

I stepped into the house setting my keys in the bowl. "Honey I'm home" I sang in a playful tone to gain Janelle attention. "frieeennnnndd" Janelle yelled rushing down the stairs embracing me in a hug, "bitch let go" I saying laughing "girl I missed yo ass, but seems to me you just fine, taking showers and shit" , "giiiiirrrrrllll" I laugh as I walk away heading upstairs to my room. "nah girl don't run bring that ass here" Janelle says as she follows me to my room. "friend what you want me to say, you already knowing". I'm already knowing what though? Janelle asks as she makes herself comfortable on my bed. I take off Brooklyn's clothes and throw on some of my stuff. "Okay okay okay , the sex was something different" Janelle dramatic ass squeals, "seeeee I was already knowing best" I laugh as I lay on the bed with her. "So babygirl head game?" , "I don't kiss and tell baby soooorrryyyy" Janelle kisses her teeth , "I'll take that as it being A1" , yes indeed it was I say before I get comfortable under my blankets. I like her Janelle. "You like her or you like what's in her pants avani". Janelle positions herself underneath the cover as well , laying her head on my chest. "Nooo like I like her like her, even though the sex was something crazy, her mind is what turns me on and I'm fucking with it. "Well best there ain't nothing wrong with having a little crush, gone head and pursue it". The was the last thing I engaged in before I was closing my eyes drifting off to sleep. Janelle cuddled her way beside me and attempted the same thing.

Brooklyn POV

Soon after Avani left , I threw on some clothes , hopped in bed and FaceTime my bestie Meg.

"Baby doll, how are you darling" meg graces my phone with a huge smile

"Baby doll, how are you darling" meg graces my phone with a huge smile. hi my best bitch , where you headed? I asked. "Well I was headed to the house buuutttt I don't have no food there so I'm On my way to you" I laugh , use your key. "So how was your night?" She asks me with a smirk gracing her face. I get this goofy ass grin , it was something that's gonna happen again love. "The sex was that good?!" , Meg the sex was more than that , babygirl got some skills, and not only that she sexy as hell. "She sure is honey, I got a glimpse of her at the club, you did well" I let out a little laugh , enough about my night where you coming from? "Well after you left , I kinda went home with this female" my eyes got big , so you dipping in the pot now? "I mean I dipped in her pot and it was something that will be getting dipped in again" . I'll be needing details as soon as you walk through this door. "I'm hanging up I'm pulling up best friend" say less , was all I said before I hung up the phone. I soon hear my front door unlocked and Meg walking up the stairs. "Them Stairs ain't shit to play with" , Meg you just getting fat. "Only thing fat is this ass stop playing" she soon started throwing it back , I laugh at her. You got a point ,So you wanna continue to tell me about your night? She sits her stuff down and goes to one of my drawers and gets a oversized shirt. "Brook it was so good, every touch, every lick, she was a freak" , we like freaks, I say moving over to make room for meg. "Friend we love freaks, act like you know" we busted out laughing. So when are you gonna see this girl again? , "well we exchange numbers , I'm just waiting that's all , when is your little thing coming back into this room? She says with a smirk, well she's kinda coming back over here a little later. "Frieeeennnndddddd you like her don't you?" , yes honey , I said letting out a airy giggle. "I wanna meet her , I'm not going home" , "best that's gone be weird if it's just us three now, I don't wanna scare the girl off because of your crazy ass". Meg laughed , I mean shit if she can't handle me she sure as hell cant handle you. "Maybe I could ask her to bring her bestie with her" I shrug my shoulder laying my head against the head board. "See hell yeah we could have like a sleepover type gig" Meg says smiling that big ass smile. "I'll ask her , now will you come here so I can take a nap" don't be so demanding you know I like that shit , Meg says sticking her tongue out trying to lick my face , I bust out into a fit of giggles, okay friend okay , stop playing , "okay okay" she says letting the laughter die down. As silence came over me and my best friend I quickly shot a text Avani about the whole sleepover idea, then got comfortable to rest my eyes.

- Danielle

Vote && comment my loves!

DID NOT PROOF READ.