Epilogue

The days before the wedding were both busy and incredibly exciting.
The servants were rushing around the castle, trying to make everything perfect for the Princess' wedding.

By Lauren's request, Normani had received the total charge and the creative free choice in order to plan the wedding. Lauren totally trusted Normani so she knew trusting her about her marriage was the right choice. Camila was not at all in her element.

Having to learn to eat and speak properly, wearing a dress and makeup all day, she was no longer in her element. Especially since she had no dress. "Laureeeeen, I don't even have a dress!" Camila whined with Lauren who laughed at her childish behavior.

"That's why I'm sending you to see Ally, so you'll have one of the best seamstresses in the castle to work with you." "She can cook, she can sew, what else can she do? Fly?" Camila raised her hands dramatically.

"When she has a good day, yes." Lauren joked and finally won a smile from the little thief. "Ah finally, my favorite smile is back. Please, don't lose it again." The comment made Camila blush as she left the Princess' room to find Ally.

Once she found her, she was surprised to see who was by her side. There was a huge smile on her lips as she approached the two young women.

"Dinah!"Camila cried out in excitement. Dinah had turned with a huge smile and then had engulfed her best friend in her embrace. "It has only been a few days and I already miss you horribly, how will I live if you live far and high in this castle without me?" "You just have to climb the vines in the garden, that's what I do." Camila said simply making Ally and Dinah laugh.

"I don't want to sound ungrateful, but what are you doing there Dinah?" Camila asked curiously.

"I'm making your dress, obviously." Dinah said as if it was the most obvious thing while Camila's eyes were wide open.

"M-make my dress? But you are a blacksmith!" Camila cried out, still surprised.

"The design of a dress is not very different from the design of a blade." Dinah she said, she put a hand on Camila's shoulder to calm her down.

"It must be detailed and extravagant, but also deadly." Dinah added with a wink. "How can I hurt someone with some dress?" Camila mumbled for herself. "You can not hurt anyone, but it is sure that you will give palpitations to the heart of your princess." Dinah laughed while she finished her draft.

"And voila, Ally, do you find it satisfactory for the creation of a dress?" "Dinah this a stick person." "Oops, sorry." Dinah laughed as she took the paper and turned it over causing an exclamation from Ally.

"Dinah it's...It's great!" Ally exclaimed, "I'm going to start right away!" As Ally quickly disappeared down the hall, Camila pouted like a child. "I wanted to see the dress!" "I promise you that this dress will be absolutely great on you." Dinah reassured her best friend.

The night before their wedding, Camila and Lauren were lying next to each other in their beds, discussing their most shameful and deepest thoughts.

After a moment of silence, Camila turned to face Lauren and found the green eyes of the princess who was already watching her.

"You are beautiful, my love." Camila murmured with a smile on her face while she released a lock of hair on Lauren's face.

Lauren only smiled before leaning over to connect their lips in a soft kiss that became more passionate. Camila raised her hand to put it on Lauren's cheek, which only deepened the kiss.

The fire started to consume them again as their bodies drew closer and their kiss became more hungry. Lauren's lips had gone down to Camila's neck, teasing and biting her skin, snapping moans from the thief's lips.