ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - ғɪᴠᴇ

ᑎᗩᖇᖇᗩTO'
~ + * + ~

Its the following day but as another day passed the school still looked jurassic. Apparently the School doesn't pay the school cleaners their usual payment a month and down graded it. Well... without them the school's polished finish wasn't maintained.

"Another day in the jurassic park, Surprised that no animals have been walking on school grounds yet by the look of this place" Ryujin said as she entered the school's main entrance with Chaeryeong.

"Its just dirty for a few days of course no animals have been camping here"Chaeryeong looked at Ryujin as a big fat black rat ran across them.

"What do you call that? A squirrel with rat features? Or a flying donkey that shrinks to rat size?"Ryujin crossed her arms.

"They have to clean the whole school by tomorrow or else we'll have an exhibit of insects in here" They entered the classroom.

"At least the classroom is clean"Chaeryeong placed down her bag.

"Because we are independent and cleaned it"

"But Ms.Maeng was the one who told us to..."

The class bell rang as everyone went back to their seats. After four academic periods they had been dismissed for lunch.

"I can't believe i got 19/20 i just forgot to put the exponent and i loose one point?" Ryujin pointed at her score frustrated.

"At least you got a good grade"

"Whats your score?"

"20/20 thats why recheck your paper before you sleep for the rest of the period"

They entered the cafeteria and didn't even get surprised how messier it got. Yesterday after cleaning up the students went to the cafeteria hoping to eat a delicious meal after cleaning. But was greeted with sticky table, dirty floors and week garbage that hasn't been thrown out yet.

"Im not eating that again..The canned meatloaf they served yesterday tastes like my cousins uncooked unseasoned turkey she served on thanksgiving two years ago and i can't forget the taste of it" Ryujin looked over the food variations to choose from.

"I packed you something didn't you get it from the kitchen?"

"huh? You didn't tell me anything"

"Well i brought the one i packed"

"What is it anyways?"

"Sweet potatoes that you like"

"Darn i was craving that since earlier... " Ryujin looked over at Chaeryeong's lunchbox.

"Since you left yours you can't eat mine" She hid her lunchbox from Ryujin.

"Its fine anyways I'm full from that breakfast sandwich you made"

"Are you sure you not going to eat? We have PE after lunch"

"Im sure"

They went outside and sat at the tables there. Almost all of the students were sitting outside since the indoor tables were disgusting. Ryujin just watched Chaeryeong ate her sweet potatoes as the two boys approached them.

"Do you mind if we joined you guys?" Taehyun asked as they both nodded

"Ryujin where is your food?" Beomgyu looked at Ryujin who wasn't eating.

"Its invisible" She sarcastically said.

"Im not hungry you can have mine" He slid his lunchbox to her.

"Thanks for the offer but i don't eat other people's lunch" She slid it back.

"I didn't ask if you want it i gave it now open your mouth and eat it" Beomgyu took a piece of meat using his chopsticks and put it in front of Ryujin.

"I do-" Ryujin was about to speak as Beomgyu shoved the piece of meat in her mouth.

"I said i- And some rice there see now your eating" Beomgyu stuffed rice at her mouth as she glared at him chewing the food.

"Taste good right? See you liked it"

"Did Taehyun made this? Its impossible if you did because it taste good"

"How dare you I'm the one who gave you my lunch and you insult me how ungrateful!" He joked

"Thank you for that compliment of my cooking since someone here actually doesn't like it" Taehyun wiped his mouth glaring at Beomgyu.

"I eat it at least"

"Ryujin you can have my left over sweet potatoes"
Chaeryeong gave the sweet potatoes to Ryujin

"You can give it to someone else I'm full"

"But you only ate one bite?"

"Im full and thank you for that one bite of your lunch that i didn't ask for" She covered up the food and gave Beomgyu's lunchbox back

The bell rang as all the students went back to their classroom and started the next class.

"I see what you did there" Taehyun looked at Beomgyu

"Did what? Feed her my lunch? I don't like people around me to starve nothing else special"

"Really how about that one time i ate your potato chips by accident and you took 3 bags of chips from me and my favorite juice as revenge?" Taehyun raised his brow and folded his arms.

"That was before"

"Really that happened a week ago"

"You- Shush your mouth" He covered Taehyun's mouth as they both walked inside the classroom getting ready for PE