kidnap/night out at the bar?

(I am so not sorry for the picture)

( bakuhoe's pov )

I was sitting in my dorm with the rest of the idiot's that call themselves my friends... I was silently wishing they'd just leave and they were talking to themselves when hair-for-brains stood up and suggested we go to a club. I tried to say no and insist that I was not going becasue I already knew he wasn't pulling everyone to a normal club. He was trying to pull us to a bdsm club wich I was having none of. 'The idea of being hit for pleasure just... *shivers* no' I got pulled in anyway and that's how I'm now sitting on a chair with a needy ... sub apparently trying to get me to 'play'. I say nosaying no time and time again but she comes back a few minutes later and just silently sat on my lap. "Litsen slut just get off of me and leave me the fuck alone"she jumps as I yell at her. She trys to rub her cunt on my thigh. Im shocked and I just sit there for a sec before I abruptly push her off me and stand up giving her the strongest 'I'm gonna kill you' look I could. She scampers away and finally just leaves me alone pikachu looks at me shocked and chuckles to himself taking a cup of his water... I think. And takes a sip of it. "What was that pikachu? Did you laugh at me?" He chuckles again and shakes his head. "No... I wasnt... "he says while trying to suppress his laughs and I just sit back down whacking him on the back of the head.
(Time skip)

That damn pikachu convinced me to get some of whatever was in his cup. It wasnt water... it was fucking vodka and he drank that shit straight... hes stronger than I thought, God damn. I take a few sips of the putrid, burning liquid in the cup and within a few minutes I'm tipsey. I tell someone in my little group that I'm going to the bathroom I leave my cup on the chair and head to the bathroom. I had barely seen someone slip something into it right after I left and I just shrugg it off and head to the bathroom and I come back to drink from it. Now I notice a hooded figure hanging around the area and then I presume to pass out a few minutes after I drank from my cup again.

(Kami's pov)

I look beside me to see bakugou collapse next to me and I quickly scramble to the ground. Someone with green hair and a black hoodie runs up and seems to wanna help. "Hey. Let me help him... I'm one of his old friends. " he seems sketchy but... hey. Hes a friend. I nod and step back. "What's his address?" I tell him really quick as it's just the college dorms we were staying at. I tell him the college and the dorm number. He nods and picks him up bridal style and carries him out of the bar. I sit back to my drink and I just watch everything around me.

(Midoriya's pov)

I walk out of the bar with kachan in my arms. I put him in the back of my car and childproof the doors. I get in the drivers seat and drive him to my place calmly. "Man that was easier than I thought...  how fun is this gonna be kachan? I get to play with you... so fun..." I stay silent the rest of the ride and get him home, and walk inside with him in my arms. I'm greeted by my German Sheppard doberman mix sitting in front of me wanting attention. I smile and walk around him to the basement door. I try to get it open I get it open and carry him down the stairs with my overly active German Shepard on my heels. I put him down in a chair I had down their and and proceed to tie him up and wait for him to wake up.