The games

A/N- Hey guys, please vote and comment, comments especially so I know if I'm doing okay, Thanks for reading :) x

I walked into history. Max was sat at the back with his 'gang'. I sat down next to Alicia. I turned and caught Max's attention. I bit my lip and kept staring at his lips. He seemed pretty turned on by me biting my lip. I turned back around as the teacher entered. Ha. Max Cresswell you weren't going to win this fight. 1-0 already. The lesson started and we were studying the French Revolution. I turned around when we had been assigned work. Max was staring at me. I smiled sweetly then turned back around. The bell rang for the end of class. Me and Alicia headed out of the classroom. I was stopped by Max. He waited until the hall had cleared. He told Alicia to leave which she did. I knew she would wait around the corner. He had me pinned up against the wall. He leaned in so his face was centimetres away from my face. He leaned in closer if that was even possible. He looked at my lips and hungrily bit his, he leaned in so his lips brushed mine when he spoke. "Miss player you may play me but I can play you back just as good" he whispered against my lips before walking off.

1-1 I couldn't let him win even if it killed me. Alicia dragged me off to maths. We walked in, Max wasn't there. A few minutes later he came in, he winked at me and I smiled. Damn, I wasn't supposed to smile, this meant the score was now 2-1 to him. He sat down at the front, smiling before he did so. The teacher gave us some work and suddenly a note landed on my desk. I opened it and seen it was from Max:

Meet me outside our building at break

I nodded at him and he turned away smiling. I carried on with my work. Soon the bell rang and maths finished and it was finally break. I headed to outside of my building. Max wasn't there, I didn't expect him to be there. He finally arrived. He was alone. He walked up to me, I was against the wall. He pressed me up against the wall. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me even closer if that was possible. I wrapped my arms around his neck, he leant in to kiss me, instead I bit his lip, unwrapped my arms from his neck and left. As I left I turned, smiled and waved. Ha now it was 2-2. I found Alicia in the locker room. "Hey" I called as I entered the locker room. "Hey, how'd it go?" She asked. "Fine" I told her. She smiled and we headed of to our next lesson, English. We arrived and I noticed we had a seating plan. I stood at the front at the teachers desk. He finally looked up at me when I cleared my throat. "Yes?" He asked. "Where should I sit?" I asked him. He looked around the room. "Next to Cresswell" he told me. I turned and seen it was the only free seat. I sighed and sat down next to him. Max turned and smiled at me. I turned and looked towards the teacher. He was going on about our GCSE's. I listened as he carried on. I felt Max run his hand up my leg. I hit it away and glared at him. "So you'll be doing projects with the person next to you on a writer of your choice" He told us. My heart sank a little. I was with Max. Of all people it was Max. I turned to look at him. He seemed pleased. English finished and we headed out to science. We arrived at the science lab and I sat down next to Alicia. The teacher told us that today we would be burning things in the Bunsen burner. We set up out Bunsen and put our goggles on. Max came over. "So who are we doing our project on?" He asked me. I ignored him. He seemed to get really impatient. "Answer me then" He growled. "I don't know" I snapped back. He scowled and walked off. I sighed. We carried on with burning our items. Science finished and I had a free period.

I headed to the library and searched for some books with some well known authors. I couldn't find anything so I left.

The bell rang for lunch and I headed to the locker room to put my bag in my locker and meet Alicia. As I shut the door max was there. "Yes?" I asked sighing. "You're coming over to mine tonight" he told me. "No I'm not" i told him. "You are, we need to start our project" He told me back before walking away. Alicia entered the locker room. "Hey! There you are, I was looking everywhere for you" She told me smiling. I weakly smiled back. "What's wrong?" She asked, her smile fading. "Nothing, I'm fine" I told her back. "Let's get some lunch" I told her. She led the way to the cafeteria. We got some lunch and sat down. Max entered the cafeteria and looked at me. He kept eye contact with me for a few minutes and then walked away. I carried on eating. I seem him leave the cafeteria minutes later with a smile on his face. I was sat talking to Alicia when Jacob came over. "OI shay, Max wants you to meet him now at the lockers. He's got something for you" he told me before walking away. I sighed and picked up my lunch tray. I put it away on the rails and headed to the locker room. I found max up against the locker.......

DUN DUN DUN DUN what's going to happen? Hehe I'm mean I know. Anywayyyyyy ill update soon