Ch 7

"Char! Get up we have to get going!" Jake screamed at me. 

   "Never!!" I mumbled and my voice was muffled by the pillow.

   "If you don't get up then evil fairies will eat you" He said and I looked up.

   "Did that ever work on me?" I grumbled to him.

   "No, but it did get you up off your lazy ass" He smiled and ripped the blankets off of me. I immediately curled up.

   "You're an evil, unnatural, jackass dick licker" I scremed as I tried to grab my blankets back. They were my happiness and I loved them. Why couldn't Jake just accept that?

   "And you're an ungreatful little slob but I still love you...kinda" He smirked and I looked up.

   "There's no possible way you can't love THIS" I jumped off the bed and started posing in my Batman pj's. Jake just shook his head and pointed to my closet. I drug my feet over to the closet. Why couldn't he just let me have another minute of sleep? I'm a teenager I needed to have cool dreams where I was an evil penguin like everyone else does. Or I think they do. 

   I opened the closet and looked for clothes then realized I didn't have to dress up. I mean I was just  going to hang out in juvie all day. Anything I could wear would be better than those ugly jumpsuits. I slammed the closet and started singing.

   "I just had seeeexxxxxx and it felt so good" I jumped up and down and heard a loud crash. I looked over and saw my lamp on the floor in pieces. I glanced around and pushed it under my bed. Good as new. I figured if I stayed in my room any longer than I'd break more things so I went downstairs.

Jake looked up as I walked into the living room. He raised one eyebrow at my outfit.

   "Is that what you're wearing?" He asked. I quickly nodded and ran outside and jumped in the car. I was kind of excited to see Finn and the gang today. It felt like it had been ages since I'd seen them. It felt like I had known them for years too even though it's only been a day. Jake got into the car and we took off on our amazing journey into juvie.

   "Hey Jake, guess what?" I looked over at him and he look at me.

   "What?" He asked with a suspicious look on his face.

   "I don't hate going to your work!" I squealed and started spazzing out. I was really hyper today and I didn't even know why. He just shook his head and faced the road again. Geez he could have at least said something. I turned up the radio and started zoning out.

   Before I knew it Jake was pushing me out of the car.  I realized that I had fallen asleep so I shook my head to wake up. I slowly pushed myself out of the car and fell onto the concrete. I groaned and Jake just laughed at me and walked inside of the gates. 

   "You could have helped me up you know!" I screamed at him then jumped up and ran after him. I was about to see Finn. I couldn't help but be a hyper mess. After Jake scanned everything and the gate open I ran in front of him to get inside. It was breakfast time so I ran into the cafeteria. 

   Everyone stared at me as I pushed the doors open. I did a gallant bow then looked over at my table. Caleb was looking at me like I was a freak. 

   "Tinkerbell!" I heard a voice yell. I looked over and saw Jamal standing there. I ran over to him and junped into his arms. He hugged me then put me down so I sit down.

   "Did you miss me Ash?" I looked over at him and he looked like he was about to kill me. I just stuck my tongue out at him and his face got dark and I thought I was about to be shanked. I heard a deep laugh and saw Finn talking to Ray. 

   I couldnt' help but stare he was so hot. His face was like an angels and I knew I could never be pretty enough for that but I might as well try. I mean when did trying ever hurt someone in real life and not movies? That's when I decided that Finn would be mine whether he liked it or not.