Script

Opening Cutscene
Unknown: There's no doubting what you've achieved on a technical level. These are clearly state-of-the-art. There are just certain... "design choices" that were made for these robots that we don't fully understand. We were hoping that you could shed some light on those.
Afton: She can dance. She can sing. She's equipped with a built-in helium tank, inflating balloons right at her fingertips. She can take song requests. She can even dispense ice cream.
Unknown: With all due respect, those were the design choices we were curious about, Mr. Afton.

Night 1
Girl: Daddy, why won't you let me play with them?
HandUnit: Welcome to the first day of your exciting new career! Whether you were approached at a job fair, read our ad in Screws, bolts, and hairpins, or if this is the result of a dare, we welcome you. I will be your personal guide to help you get started. I'm a model 5 of the Handyman's Robotics and Unit Repair System. But, you can call me "Handy-Unit". Your new career promises challenge, intrigue, and endless janitorial opportunities. Please enter your name as seen above the keypad. This cannot be changed later, so, please be careful.
> shaky screen<
It seems that you had some trouble with the keypad. I see what you were trying to type, and I will auto correct it for you. One moment. Welcome Eggs Benedict!
> Elevator music plays...<
You can now open the elevator using that bright, red, and obvious button. Let's get to work!
> Enter Vent<
Allow me to fill this somewhat frightening silence with some lighthearted banter. Due to the massive success, and, even more so, the unfortunate closing of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, it was clear that the stage was set (no pun intended) for another contender in children's entertainment. Unlike most entertainment venues, our robotic entertainers are rented out for private parties during the day, and it's your job to get the robots back in proper working order before the following morning.
> Enter Control Module<
You are now in the primary Control Module; it's actually a crawl space between the two front showrooms. Now, let's get started with your daily tasks. View the window to your left. This is the Ballora Gallery: Party Room and Dance Studio, encouraging kids to get fit and enjoy pizza! Let's turn on the light and see if Ballora is onstage. Press the blue button on the elevated keypad to your left.
> Press keypad< >light<
Uh oh! It looks like Ballora doesn't feel like dancing. Let's give her some motivation. Press the red button now to administer a controlled shock. Maybe that will put the spring back in her step.
> Press keypad< >zaaap<
Let's check the light again.
 > Press keypad< >light< 
Excellent. Ballora's feeling like her old self again and will be ready to perform again tomorrow. Now, view the window to your right. This is the funtime auditorium where Funtime Foxy encourages kids to play and share. Try the light! Let's see what Funtime Foxy is up to.

> Press keypad< >light<
 Looks like Funtime Foxy is taking the day off. Let's motivate Funtime Foxy with a controlled shock
> Press keypad< >zaaap< 
Let's try another controlled shock.

> Press keypad< >light< 
Looks like Funtime Foxy is in perfect working order. Great job! In front of you is another vent shaft. Crawl through it to reach the Circus Gallery Control Module.

> Move through vent< 
On the other side of the glass is Circus Baby's auditorium. Let's check the light and see what Baby is up to. 
> Press keypad< >light< 
Looks like a few of the lights are out, but we can fix that later. Let's encourage Baby to cheer up with a controlled shock. 
> Press keypad< >zaaap< 
Let's try another controlled shock. 
> Press keypad< >light< >oooooh nuuuuuu< 

Great job, Circus Baby. We knew we could count on you! That concludes your duties for your first night on the job. We don't want you to leave overwhelmed; otherwise, you might not come back. Please leave using the vent behind you, and we'll see you again tomorrow.