My Oc's

Name: Natalie Anderson
How many years has your Oc lived with the clock: 2 years
Family: Parents died when she was a kid. She has a brother: Tom, who is 18. She is close with her aunt, Stacy. 
Personality: Optimistic, funny, hard-working, strong, intelligent, caring, loyal
Sexuality: Straight
Time Zone (Dayton, New Greenwich, etc): Dayton
Initial Time (How much your oc starts with): 4 days, 15 hours, 24 minutes, 19 seconds
Relationships: She has many friends at her work and likes to go out on weekends. She is loyal in her relationships and always seeks out new friends. She has had many boyfriends, but none of them have worked out or lasted long. She is open to a new relationship.
Relationships to canon characters: She has met Will Salas and Borel but does not know them well. She is also familiar with the Weis family and bank.
Occupation: She works at a coffee shop for a low wage. She would like a better job and is currently seeking new employment. She often has to provide for Stacy alongside herself.
Other: Natalie has lived in Dayton all her life and never had much time. Her parents died soon after giving birth to Tom, and she strongly believes that the system is corrupt. She wants justice for her parents and supports the idea of redistributing time from the wealthy into Dayton. She knows what it's like to have just a few hours and has come close to hitting 0 numerous times. She's never had more than a couple of weeks, and she mostly lives paycheck-to-paycheck. With her education, she is qualified for a higher level job, but very few positions in Dayton are available. Natalie wants to get to know Will Salas because she thinks he might be able to help her situation and improve conditions in Dayton.

Name: Brianna Parker
How many years has your Oc lived with the clock: 30
Family: She lives with 4 generations of her family. Her great grandparents, grandparents, and parents. She has 4 siblings and is the second oldest.
Personality: She is funny, smart, and charming. She can be manipulative and cunning at times and is always looking to get what she wants.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time Zone (Dayton, New Greenwich, etc): New Greenwich
Initial Time (How much time your oc starts with): 487 years, 45 weeks, 18 days, 4 hours, 58 minutes, 9 seconds.
Relationships: She is close with her family and friends. She has only dated once, but it didn't end well. She is looking to date again and is open to making new friends.
Relationships to canon characters: She knows the Weis family and is friends with Michele Weis.
Occupation: She works for Weis bank as an accountant and does some other business work.
Other: Brianna has lived in a mansion in New Greenwich her whole, so it's all she knows. She does not understand what it is like to live in the poorer zones and assumes that most people are like her. She believes that she and her family deserve their time and deserve to live forever. With the correct exposure and people, she would be open to reforming her opinions.

Name: Cameron Newport
How many years has your Oc lived with the clock: 10 years
Family: Lives with his mom, dad, and sister named Nicole Newport. His uncle and cousins live nearby.
Personality: He is demanding, assertive, and stubborn, but he can also be calm and nice, depending on who he is with.
Sexuality: Straight 
Time Zone (Dayton, New Greenwich, etc): Zone 9
Initial Time (How much time your oc starts with): 2 years, 4 weeks, 21 days, 14 hours, 37 minutes, 2 seconds
Relationships: He is not currently in a romantic relationship. His last girlfriend broke up with him 3 months ago. Cameron is close with his family, but he does not tell them much about his life. He has a few close friends, but has met some people in the wrong crowd.
Relationships to canon characters: He is familiar with Weis bank, since he has taken out loans from them. He was friends with Fortis when he lived in Dayton, but they got into an argument and never spoke again after.
Occupation: He works as a teacher at a local school.
Other: Cameron was born in Dayton, but his family moved 2 years after he turned 25. His parents are realtors and wanted more opportunities in a better Time Zone, so they moved to Zone 9, a middle class zone. The whole family had to pay a lot to do this, but it was worth it to them, especially Cameron because he worried Fortis would come after him. Cameron has adapted to his new life, and he wants another relationship, although his parents advise against it. He is willing to steal time to help himself and family have a better life.