Omegamanschools

The impact upon the innocent mind can be sensational what with feats of strength, posters and videos! Omegaman has reached one more school assembly with his compact group to inspire a generation of school children. Are the schools not making enough efforts? The bitter truth is that bullying along with a lot of rubbish takes place on school campuses in spite of all the moralizing and policing.

Children have got only smarter with technology and the truth is that the bullying tradition extends to cyberspace too nowadays like across the Facebook pages. If it is innocently done in a child friendly way, there seems to be nothing objectionable but bullying can leave psychological scars and undermine self esteem for a lifetime. Bullying in turn could lead to substance abuse, violence and crime. Nipping it all in the bud seems to be the best policy.

School assembly ideas are dynamic indeed as 3000 schools would testify across 45 states in America that have played witness to the remarkable multimedia messages. Omegaman generates excitement in 300 schools each year. Inspiring and motivating, the interactive performances are a living lesson in hope that puts a smile on the faces of the little ones. The children have realized that they are not really all that helpless in their daily rounds of the school and the town.

The programs are structured on different levels for the grade levels in school and amply successful with adequate responses wherever they were staged.  Supporting materials like videos ensure that messages are not quickly forgotten as often happens with young minds. Teachers and parents also lend a helping hand in investment in the future generation.

The Motivational speaker would charm the little kids into a positive way of life with a resounding ‘no’ to everything that goes against the good life.