The fateful day

Five years have passed , Tsuna and Yukihime is 8 year old . Tsuna already learn all a college student need to learn , he also know and learn other languages like Russian , English , Korean , Italian , Spanish , Chinese and a lot more . Even thought he is very smart but when it comes with other things , like love , relationship (the complicated ones) and a lot more , he just can't handle it . He learned everything he needed but he doesn't get 100 mark on the exam , he always make sure he gets 60 to 80 mark , because he doesn't want attention from other people . On the other hand , Yukihime she always got 90 mark but not 100 mark because she cheated on the exam as she give money or blackmail the teachers to give the exam papers to her first but because she is not that smart than tsuna she cannot get 100 mark like tsuna and for the student , she would bully the girls who are pretty but not Kyoko because of her big brother Ryohei Sasagawa , he is the boxing club leader . She will also tell the boy seniors and because her pretty looks ( disgusted ) the boy seniors all listen to her ( idiots )and beat Tsuna up when she saw tsuna got good things or good impression from Nana or when she's in a bad mood . But since "the accident" 2 years ago ,Hibari Kyoya , Yamamoto Takeshi , Sasagawa Ryohei , Sasagawa Kyoko and Kurokawa Hana became Tsuna's best friend and they hated Yukihime for what she did .

Neve : What did she do ? I think I will gonna say or explain about the incident in others chapters .

Even though Tsuna is 8 year old , he had got used in waking up at 5 am in the morning. He took a quick shower , wear his school uniform and walked downstairs carefully as he didn't want to trip at the staircase and wake them up ( Nana and Yukihime ) because of his clumsiness . As for Yukihime she was a spoiled brat who woke up at 7 am and got late and always been ' bite to death ' by Hibari Kyoya .

At Sawada residen , 6am

" Ohayo , Tsu-kun . Are you making breakfast ? Bento ! Maybe I should help to! " Nana who just came downstairs rubbing her sore eyes said

" Ohayo , mama . No , mama you should rest , I can see some black line under your eyes . You should rest I already done the bentos , the thing that is left is preparing breakfast that will be done within 5 more minutes. " the little chubby Tsuna said to Nana

" okay , what is for breakfast ? Oh , I'll go get the newspaper ! " Nana said and was going to outside but interrupt by Tsuna

" Breakfast will be Toast bread with blueberry and peanut butter jam , with 2 scramble egg per person . About the newspaper I already got it from Takeshi while he was jogging with onii-san just now . Oh , I saw a postcard that is sent to mama ." Tsuna said after putting the plate of breakfast which is done on the table and pointed to one of the post cards .

" Tsu-kun , you made me feel like I'm useless so I don't get to do anything ! " Nana said with a fake sad face.

" No , mama . It's just that , I want you to rest more and relax since Yukihime-sama is not good at cooking so I should do more and mama it's not that your useless okay ! I love mama and will protect mama with my heart ! " Tsuna quickly said so that he doesn't want Nana to cry . Nana reacts by giggling and Tsuna looking at his mama with a face saying ' betrayed by my own mom '.

The post card was a blue sky picture behind , a few sentence were written behind it . It says ' Nana , I'm coming back home with my boss and a friend of my (who is nana's younger brother and Iemitsu didn't know ) Reborn Sole. '

" alala~~~ Tsu-kun , papa is coming home ~~~ and so is your uncle Reborn , but don't tell you sister about it , keep it to your self okay ! " Nana said in a happy tone and clapped her hands as she starts to eat her breakfast .