The Intro

At Namimori , Japan , Sawada household,

" Welcome home , Tsu-kun , Yuki-chan " Nana said to a brunette and a blonde who just walked in the house

" tadaima , mama " two voice replied and they walked in the kitchen after they take off their shoes .

- it's been 3 years since they were born . If you're asking who are they . The answer will be Sawada Tsunayoshi and Sawada Yukihime . They maybe are twins but the elder twin , Sawada Yukihime is a blonde hair girl with chestnut eyes , she looks like Iemitsu but not like primo on the other side the younger twin Sawada Tsunayoshi is a boy with define gravity brown hair with brown caramel big cute eyes ( cutie ) , he looks like almost like primo the only difference is the hair colour and eye colour . Sawada Yukihime is an idol at Namimori Chuu like Sasagawa Kyoko , but she got the title is just because of her pretty face and not her heart which is cruel . Yukihime hated Kyoko and Tsuna . She hated Kyoko because Kyoko was kind , pretty , polite and attractive through everyone . While she hated Tsuna because he is smart like genius , kind, cute , polite , and clumsiness which makes people call him ' Dame-Tsuna ' . Yukihime is not a kind girl which I wrote earlier , she is cruel ( which Nana from the mafia knows all as she was also the world's greatest or you can said she used to be the world greatest hitman in Mafia by the name of (Rinnovellare means renew/revive in Italian while Foschia means mist .)Nana usually care less about Yukihime and cares more ( a lot more ) for her Tsu-kun which is kind and she will do anything to prevent her Tsu-kun from getting hurt .

" how's your day , Tsu-kun ? And Yuki-chan ? " Nana asked with a smile on her face .

" it was awesome ! I made some new friends ! They said I'm an idol ! " Yukihime said with an arrogant smile .

" o-oh , that's great ! How about you , Tsu-kun ? " Nana said slightly ignoring Yukihime and asked Tsuna .

" It's okay ! I made friends with two girls who is Sasagawa Kyoko and Kurokawa Hana and a boy named Yamamoto Takeshi ! Kyoko-chan is nice and Hana-chan can shoo all the other annoying monkeys ! And Takeshi is a baseball player , he invited us to go to his father's sushi shop - Takesushi tonight ! Can we go ? " Tsuna said with sparkling eyes and a background with flowers popping here and there .

" well , what's the special word , Tsu-kun ? " Nana said with the sparkling and popping background with her son who said ' please ' cutely .

" b-but mama , today , we were suppose to have our dinner at that new opened ramen restaurant ! " Yukihime said not wanting to follow Tsuna's .

" sorry dear , but we should go and eat ! I wanna know more about this Takeshi and I know his parents ! They used to be my friends at high school . I wonder how Tsuyo-kun and Reiha-chan is doing ? " Nana said

- Yamamoto Tsuyoshi is the husband of Yamamoto Reihako and the father of Yamamoto Takeshi . He have black spiky hair like his son and yellow-brown eyes .

- Yamamoto Reihako or used to be Yohameka Reihako is the wife of Yamamoto Tsuyoshi and the mother of Yamamoto Takeshi . She has a short black hair tied in a pony tail and amber eyes ( okay , this is just made up . )

" this is my decision , so let's go now ! " Nana said as three goes outside to Takesushi.