Hey, it's the girl who cursed my wiener.

Ryder's POV

          "He's up to something," I told Oliver, pressing down on the controller's buttons. My mind had been reeling all day long. I couldn't get Casey and Drake going out together out of my head. I told myself that I wasn't jealous, that I was just worried. I knew that asshole for the fucker that he was, and I was worried he would break Casey's heart once again.

        "Who's up to something?" Oliver asked, his eyes squinted, all of his focus poured into the game. We were down three to six and Oliver was beginning to become irritated. Oliver had always been a sore loser. 

        "Drake, you fucktard, pay attention," I glared, anger seeping out into my words. I hated the fucking guy. What the hell Casey saw in him, I had no idea. But I didn't care. She could go out with whoever she wanted. She wasn't my responsibility, if he hurt her, it was her own damn fault. Throwing my controller onto the couch, beside me, I cursed, rubbing my hand down my face.

        "Who the fuck pissed in your cereal?" Oliver asked next to me, his eyes wide at my sudden outburst.

        "I swear to god, if he hurts her again, I will break his kneecaps." Standing up, I began to pace the room, my hands running through my hair repeatedly. My mind kept going over the endless possibilities as to why he could have asked her to go on that cruise with him.

        "Ryder, who the fuck are you going on about?" Oliver asked, pausing the game and I felt like ripping his eyebrows off.

        "I'm talking about Drake, you fuckface," I hissed, my fists clenching tightly at my sides.

        He gave me a knowing look, his lips curling into a smirk. "Cavanaugh, are you jealous?"

        I snorted. "Jealous? Of a guy who doesn't know how to use his d*ck?" 

        "No. Are you jealous that Casey is out on a date with the wiener?" he asked, his smirk growing when I sent him a murderous glare.

        I scoffed, wanting to laugh. "Are you on drugs? Why would I be jealous? Never been jealous, never will be."

        "You've never had a reason to be jealous. But now...the one girl who you actually have feelings for is going on a date with your biggest enemy." I wanted to strangle his thick neck. 

        "Fuck you, asswipe. I'm gonna go get drunk and fuck some girl senseless." I snatched my jacket off the couch and stormed out of the hotel room, slamming the door behind me.

        Jealous? Fuck that. I never got jealous. I didn't need to. I could have any girl I wanted.

        A couple of shots, three girls later, I was still seething. I knew Drake was up to something and it made me furious that I couldn't figure out what it was. It made me even more furious that Oliver was confusing concern with jealousy. I wasn't jealous, Casey and I were just friends. I was concerned for my friend.

        After I had exhausted the third girl, I'd gone to the beach, thinking that the sound of the waves would make me feel better. No such luck. Bringing the water bottle I had in my hand up to my lips, I gulped down half of the water. That's when I heard someone approach me, but I didn't bother turning around. Maybe if I ignored them, they would go away.

        "Hey, Ryder." I turned around at the sound of Nissa's voice, and nodded in greeting. She walked over towards me and sunk down next to me on the sand. "It's awkward that I'm talking to you when Casey's not around, isn't it?"

        I turned to her, raising an eyebrow. Was this girl for real?

        She shrugged, carelessly. "I'm just saying what we're both thinking. But, listen, if you're going to be my best friend's future husband—" I chocked on my own spit, which led to a violent coughing fit. Nissa threw me a worried look, so I signaled to her that I was fine. "Like, I was saying, if you're going to be her husband, you and I need to get along, and to do that we need to go on a crazy adventure, so we can bond."