Chapter 4- First Times and Bad Decisions

THERE IS NOT SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER!

This chapter goes @ima_dreamie_queen (tbh ily comment your insta/Twitter and I'll follow you) because on my old fanfic she was really supportive and she is the only one who is really being active on this one!

Any Whale 🐳 (cartoon whale emoji if it doesn't show up) lets get on with this btw it gets a little weird I have an odd mind when I drink soda with a lot of sugar (like to coke or dr pepper knock offs)... and I'm 14 so this shouldn't happen 😂 I'm too old for that... I think it's my version of drunk and high 😂 (which I have never been either of those! I know some kids in my class do and I'm only in 8th grade. Once I walked in on a girl splitting her pill open to sniff! like wtf at school? if you do please don't because addictions can ruin families I've seen it happen) see this is how I get when I have sugar I never stop talking

Read on....

Kylie's pov-

"Okay this time lets take two cars!" I yell "I don't want to get my dress messed up."

"Ok I'm going to do your mascara now. Here curl your eyelashes." Peyton says handing me my eyelash curler. She's doing a cool makeup look. in not sure what it's called but I know it looks really pretty. I don't know what I would do without Peyton.

I know it seems like I take advantage of her but I have multiple anxiety disorders. one causes me to think before I say or do something. It screws up my life sometimes. (A/nShe has 2 others but I'll tell you later. 😉) And I know Peyton has social anxiety.

"Here you go missy lady!" I hand her the curler to put back in my bag.

"You're weird." we both laugh. Then we hear the door open.

"Hey girls can we get ready with you two. the guys bathrooms are a mess." Andrea says as she and Lia come in.

"Yas gurl I have a curler and flat iron in my suitcase if you need it!" I yell back.

"Close your eyes." Peyton demands.

"Hey Kylie which suit case is yours?" lia asks in her soft voice.

"O ITS DA PINK JUAN WITH THE WHITE POKOOOO DOTS!" I SCREAM

"Omg did you just drink an Amp or something?" Andrea asks... yes.

"She did. I tried to stop her but she was going to throw my phone into the pool! From the balcony!" I decide not to say I didn't because I'm trying this new thing where I don't lie.

Peytons pov-

*after makeup and hair*

"Kylie what should I wear?" I ask

"Let's do that teal- sea foam thing with the black Lace top!" she answers pulling it out.

"Oh my god that's so pretty! and good thing it'll match your makeup!" Andrea says poking her head out from the bathroom.

"Kylie what are you going to wear?" lia asks

"Just a black dress, a loose sweater, and black heels." she said randomly dancing. she's really weird. i guess she saw my expression and said, "What I'm getting in the party mood!" and then she try's to get me to dance. do I dance? no.

"What the hell are you doing now?" I ask her as she runs into the bathroom with my phone. Eh as long as it doesn't end up in the toilet I'm good. She probably going to play my music. she doesn't have enough space on her phone to have any.

I'm like Raven. I can predict the future. she plays The Dark Side. Lia and Andrea start dancing with Kylie they look like idiots so I grab Kylie's vlog camera and start recording the trio.