Jaune is not OP (Kinda)

Not really a chapter, but i fell like i need to do this. So i wanted to clear things out with my version of betrayed Jaune. I feel like i made him sound a bit too overpowered, in the exhibition match and in the talk he and Winter had in the locker room.

So too clear any confusion and to not make him seem super godlike: 

Jaune did not solo fight RWBY and NPR, he had help from Penny and Ciel. 

It was the first time in 9 months since Beacon has last seen of Jaune and didn't know what to expect.

Jaune has large arsenal of attacks and techniques making him a hard to predict fighter.

Jaune needs to focus a lot to use his Semblance, meaning he could not do two complex things at the same time, that added with the fact he was fighting seven people.

When Winter said that Jaune held back, she meant that Jaune didn't try to prove himself strong and he didn't use his full arsenal, instead focusing more on teamwork, a sign of his maturity during his time in Atlas, which will be shown.

RWBY and NPR were overconfident thinking they would have an easy fight.

Jaune caught them off guard multiple times.

If Jaune would've tried to solo them there was no guarantied chance he would win.

If Jaune were to fight both Teams a second time, alone, he would surly lose.

If he were to fight each members of Teams RWBY and NPR one on one he would win, but with a bit off difficulty.

And Jaune still has mental barriers, limiting his access to his full potential. I still want him to grow as a character and a fighter.

I hope this make a little more sense as to where he stands right now.