Chapter 1

A/N: Thanks to allyrwhitney on FFNet, a StF writer, for the idea to write this

A/N: Thanks to allyrwhitney on FFNet, a StF writer, for the idea to write this. And everyone in the AquaTurquoise Discord for encouragement. I've read all of AT's fics and have seen every Sofia episode. So here we are. Sofia the First and Totally spies have been aged up a bit and belong to Disney and Marathon, respectively. Thank you for reading!

***

A young lady in a purple shirt and pants with a brown ponytail rode a unicorn through pink and purple clouds of the Mystic Isles. She soared down to land on a giant cloud in front of a castle seemingly made of glass.

She hopped off her steed and patted his head.

"I'll be right back, Skye. I want to stop in and say 'hi' really quick."

She set off at a jog towards the front doors, but a moment later, a white light appeared, enveloping her.

Before she could utter a word, she vanished.

"Sofia!" cried Skye.

He galloped to where she was. "Where are you?"

Panicked, he ran into the castle.

"Vega! Orion!"

***

Rain lashed at the glass exterior of the L.A. highrise, and lightning flashed. Inside the World Organization for Human Protection (WOOHP) HQ was a breakthrough in science.

"Seriously?" Sam asked, gazing in wonder.

A tall, handsome man in his mid to late 20s in slacks and a long sleeved white shirt nodded from beside the small terminal.

"Yeah, it works!"

She gave him a hug, then stood back and tugged her grey sweater back into place over the top of her jeans. She appeared to be in her early 20s, still in top shape athletically.

"Congrats, Dean," Sam said. She inclined her head to the large blue mat on the floor a few feet away. "But how is this different from the Portal the Center uses?"

Dean smiled excitedly. "We're not confined to the size that the Portal is."

The Center, a top-secret paranormal investigation organization in Canada, had collaborated with WOOOHP in missions. Dean sat in the rolling swivel chair before the keyboard and typed a bit.

"Also, the Portal is confined to regular old Earth." He ran a hand through his brown hair. "We've been finding- alternate dimensions."

Sam's eyes widened. "All those crazy places we went to: the one with superheroes, the alternate San Francisco..." she said, extending a finger for each, as she recalled them.

Dean nodded. "And a new one."

He pointed to a small monitor with a hazy image of a glass castle composed of countless towering spires, set on and surrounded by pink-purple clouds in a blue sky.

"What the-" Sam exclaimed. She shook her head. "You have a visual of an alternate dimension?" She kissed him on the cheek. "You're a genius."

Dean smiled, blushing. "Can't have someone teleporting into a rock, wherever in reality they go. But- we haven't tried sending someone to another dimension yet."

Sam stroked her chin. "Yeah, you'd want to be sure of bringing them back. And who knows what might happen if you accidentally teleport something back here."

"Exactly. Anyway, we've got to-"

Then the screen flashed white and the compact machine hummed louder on its black stand. Dean rolled back slightly in his swivel chair, aghast.

"I don't know what's- maybe a power surge from the storm?" he said, hands hovering above the keyboard.

Sam looked from the machine, to the blue pad in front of them, now glowing white as well. Her mouth became a thin line as she noticed the machine shake slightly.

"Shut it down. Or should we just get out of here?"

He tried the keyboard, was mildly shocked, and withdrew his hands. As he readied hitting the power button-

"Aaah!"

White light pulled at Sam's long red hair, then the rest of her, causing her to float backwards in the air above the mat. Dean jammed the power button to no avail, then leapt up to grab Sam's hand.

But he was a second too late.

"Dean!" Sam called out the moment before vanishing in a flash of white.

Moments later, his eyes teared up and his mouth hung open dumbly. The power surge ended, and the machine was back to normal.

"Sam..."

He rushed back to the console and heaved out a sigh of relief that everything seemed functional. The image of the castle in the clouds was gone, but the text verified that was where she'd been sent.

Now it was time to get to work on bringing her back.

***

A/N: Please fav & comment if you enjoyed. Just a few more chapters to come. Thanks!