Part 1

Diana had come to visit the human world in her human form when suddenly she heard crying. She immediately went to investigate.

When she got there she saw a burning building but saw nothing. That's when she realized it. The crying was coming from inside the building!

Diana immediately ran inside the building while putting on a spell that would make her immune to the smoke. When she found the source of the crying she saw a baby girl who had a medallion around her neck. But that wasn't the strangest thing about the child. The strangest thing was that the fire seemed to be protecting the little baby.

Diana immediately picked the baby up and ran outside were she saw firefighters putting out the fire. One of them saw her and the child and came over.

Firefighter:are you and your child alright there miss?

Diana:we're fine. But this isn't my child. I found her in the fire. I was hoping I could adopt her.

Firefighter:well you will have to check with the police about that but I'm pretty sure that their was no request about there being a missing baby girl. She might have been abandoned there.

Diana:that's horrible! I'll see about adopting her right away.

Diana then walked off. She was pretty familiar with the place after the few times Morgana had taken her to visit.

When she got there she immediately went to the front desk and asked for the adoption papers which the person at the desk immediately gave her after hearing the horrible yet heroic story of how she found the child abandoned in a burning building and rescued her. After signing the paper to adopt the child Diana immediately left heading to Tir Nan Og with the now sleeping child. She was planning to adopt the child their way as well.