A Teenage Drama-1

The night was dark and foggy, and I stood there waiting for him to come for me. It's been hours now, and he still hasn't arrived.

''I can't take this!'' I screamed, as I heard the thunder roll. l took out my phone and tried to call him but there was no service. ''Crap!'' I yelled shoving my phone back into my pocket.

Bright white lights flashed in my face as a car pulled right up in front of me. 'Finally,' I said to myself walking up to the car to open the door. Before I could open the door, the windows rolled down and I stared at an unfamiliar face. He looked just about a year older than me with dark hair and perfect face structure.

''Need a ride?'' he asked his voice deep and hard.

''Um...no my boyfriend is supposed to pick me up, he'll be here any minute.'' I said immediately my voice sounding shaky. I started walking back to my spot, but he drove up and followed me.

''I don't see him, around are you sure he's coming?'' he asked looking up at me.

''Yeah,'' I said looking away from him.

''Look why don't you just hop on in, there's a thunder storm coming.'' He said as he opened the door. I looked up at the sky and saw all the dark clouds above ready to burst in rain. The rain started to drizzle by then.

''Well I'll just try his cell again,'' I said pulling out my phone knowing that it had no service hoping that he would go away, but he didn't. The rain was pouring heavy by now.

After a few seconds I reluctantly stepped into his car and he drove off. ''So whats your name?'' he asked breaking the deafening silence.

''Um....Lilly-Ann,'' I said with a gulp. I tried to get a better look at him, but I couldn't it was way too dark.

''Well Lilly do you want me to turn the heat on, it's pretty cold?'' he asked.

''Yeah'' I replied almost immediately with a shiver.

''So Lilly where am I going?'' he asked with a quick glimpse at me. I stared at him confused forgetting that he was taking me home.

''#7 Linkin avenue,'' I replied. ''So what's your name?'' I asked without thinking.

''Stefan Keller ,'' he replied.

After moments of driving in silence I noticed that he took a wrong turn. ''Um... you missed the turn.'' I said my voice nervous.

''I know.'' he simply replied with a smirk on his face.

''Then where are we going!'' I asked sounding more stern.

''Shortcut,'' he said.

''There's no shortcut to my hou-'' Before I could finish my sentence, we were already in front of my house.

''We're here,'' he said with a chuckle. I looked out the window and stared at my house, relief washing all over me. I looked at him and he was smiling at me.

''Um... thanks,'' I replied

''No problem,'' he said. He gave me a quick smile and wave while I hopped out of his car. I returned it, closed the door, and quickly ran out of the pouring rain to my house.

''LILLY-ANN OWEN WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!'' My mother shouted at me as I walked through the door with a worried and angry look on her face.

''Jason didn't pick me up tonight.'' I said taking off my damp jacket. I could see the anger swell up inside her. She really knew how to worry about me, since she had no one else to worry about, since my dad was on a business trip for a whole month.

''What do you mean he didn't pi-''

''He never showed up! '' I said almost shouting, cutting her off.

''What do you mean he never showed? Then how did you get home, did you walk?'' she asked talking a seat implying that she wanted to have a conversation, but I didn't, I was too tired.

''Some guy Stefan Keller offered me a ride home.''

''And you went, what if you were kidna-''

''But I wasn't okay! look can we just drop this I want to take a shower.'' And with that I went upstairs to my room, and closed the door behind me. When I reached into my room I took off my clothes and headed straight for the shower. While in the shower I put my head under the water and let it run down my back. I stayed there for a moment and remembered Stefan and his dark hair, perfect face that I never really got to see, and the way he looked when he smiled at me tonight. I smiled to myself. When I realized, I mentally slapped myself. What was I thinking , I didn't like him, I didn't even know a thing about him. After a while I heard my phone ring, I hurried out of the shower, but I missed the call. A moment later, it rang again, I picked it up and looked at the caller ID, it was my boyfriend Jason.