8|More cats and Kaidou's Mom?

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Just like an average day off of school I wandered out of my house out of boredom and walked around the neighborhood.

I bumped into a cute grey cat and followed her to an alley. I lost her for a second but soon found her in another alley, being harrassed by an orange cat?

I stood there, observing, feeling as if I should step in when a white cat appeared. I tilted my head curiously, and decided to continue watching.

Saiki P.O.V.

Looking at Emp harrass Pussy made me shake my head in desbelief.

Emp= Orange Male Cat
Pussy=Grey Female Cat

'Seriously? I take one quick trip to the bathroom and all hell breaks loose...'

Walking towards them in cat form, Emp approaches me and asks me to explain the situation to Pussy before she officially hated him.

'The plan was for me to pretend to harrass her and you to come in, save her, and confess your feelings. Where did I go wrong in explaining?'

"Sai, please clear this misunderstanding!" Emp meowed.

Sighing, I said, 'Alright, Alright, calm down,' and moved my arm/paw to move him out of my way when I forgot to adjust my power and accidentally sent him flying across the alley, crashing into the wall.

'Oops, there I go again...'

I then heard the sound of a bag hit the ground and turned to see what had caused it.
There, stood a shocked (Y/N), wide-eyed, and frozen in place.

I widened my eyes and mentally smacked myself for not realizing there was a witness.

She quickly regained her composure, picked up her bag, and left, trying to wrap her head around the situation.

As Pussy fawned over me I figured what to do to put down any suspicions from
(Y/N).

'If I erased her memory it wouldn't really affect any of the other times she's accidentally seen my powers, so it wouldn't really be beneficial. If I left her memory as it is she still won't have any suspicions of me since I'm in cat form. I guess I'll erase it anyways.'

And now I have two cats because of that.

After school

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I had gotten used to walking home with Kaidou, Nendou, and Saiki afterschool, even if it made things awkward. Normally Nendou and Kaidou always bickered around while I talked with Saiki (rarely) or went on my phone. Saiki mostly remained quiet.

Just as Kaidou was leave-taking with one of his 'Jet-Black Wings' sayings, a lady appeared and called to him.

"Oh hi Shun-baby, are you on your way home?"

He physically freaked out and said, "O-Oh, hey mo-mama, what are you doing here?!"

She replied,"Heading home. Where else?" Turning to our group she continued, "Hi there, I'm Shun's mother."

Kaidou freaked out and tried to walk past before his mom said, "Where are your manners don't you want to invite them over?"

Kaidou hurriedly grabbed her shoulder and tried to drag her away.
"U-Uhm, c-come on, this guy is awfully busy right?!"

He gestured towards Nendou, trying to come up with an excuse.
"Nah, I actually don't have anything to do today, so I'm totally free!" Nendou said, rubbing his butt-chin.

"Okay, and what about you two?" She looked towards Saiki and I.
Saiki was about to nod his head in "no" before freezing at her words.
"I just brought home some desserts and coffee jelly from the neighborhood association and there's enough for everyone."

'Well what are you waiting for? Show us the way' A psychic thought while walking ahead.

I perked up at this and agreed to come along, ignoring poor Kaidou's request of leaving.

'Sorry Kaidou, dessert before friends.'

Upon arriving at his huge, two floor house with like three garages, Kaidou's mom immediately led us to his room where Nendou went straight for a somersault.

"This room is huge!" Nendou yelled as the lady gave a small smile and was about to leave for the tea and desserts when I stood up to help her.
"O-Oh, let me help you!"

She turned and nodded, then led me into the kitchen which was also, huge.

Meanwhile

Saiki P.O.V.

The moment those two left, Nendou looked under Kaidou's bed without a second thought, and started pulling out whatever he could find.

"W-What are you doing?!"
Kaidou perked up.

"Looking for dirty magazines, of course!"

He groaned and replied, "I don't have any of that garbage  you idiot!"

Pulling out a fancy box, Nendou emptied out the contents and said, "OoO, this looks pretty interesting."

When Kaidou looked at him his blush intensified by 100 as he realized what he was holding.

"YOU BETTER PUT THAT BACK OR I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU IF YOU OPEN IT!!"

'You better put it back Nendou, he's serious.'

''Pftt, you're no fun. Fine I'll just continue snooping arou-"

"HEY, knock it off! How dare you mess with my sanctuary, you son of a-" His mom entered before he could continue.

"I mean, make yourself comfortable, I'm so glad you came!" He managed to squeak out.

As (Y/N) set the tray of sweets down I could almost taste the coffee jelly in my mouth.

Before any of us could grab something off the table the lady thanked us.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

"I know it must be hard being friends with my son, but please be patient. He doesn't have any others."

Before Kaidou could interupt, I spoke before him.
"Its been a pleasure to befriend Kaidou. He's really kind and tries his best at school all the time."

I smiled as I looked towards his mom, unaware of the small blush on his face and butterflies in his stomach.

"Oh, how sweet. I've always made sure he showed his manners infront of such nice girls, like you, (Y/N)."

I sweatdropped at the 'nice girls' part, but accepted the compliment otherwise.

"Anyways, what college do you young men want to go to?" She looked towards the two, expecting a top degree college, only to get, "Nah, Ima drop out of highschool and start my own business."

"What?"