Chapter 7

I snapped my eyes open just in time for me to catch my balance. My face was inches from the floor of whatever I was in. It was pitch black but I could tell I was in some kind of van or vehicle. Jesus Christ, could this day get any worse? Next to me, I heard a soft groan, Bakugou?

"Hey? Are you okay?", I asked softly turning towards him. Suddenly the vehicle stopped abruptly sending me into the door. "Jesus Christ somebody needs their license taken away". Then the door slammed open light flooding into the van. Bakugou looked terrible, his face was completely bruised and bloody. What in hell is going on?

I glanced to see who opened the door. Alyx? He flashed me a smile before he began pulling the stunned Bakugou out of the van. "You coming or what?", He asked. I swallowed nervously, does that mean? Wait, why am I nervous? I slid out of the van and stood slowly trying to keep my balance. Alyx dragged Bakugou to one of the lower villains and then turned back to me. 

Alyx was at least 6ft and had black raven hair that stopped at his jawline, but he normally kept it in a short ponytail. He also had bright yellow eyes and wore clothes that were mainly two tight for him. "I was wondering what took you so long", He spoke as he walked over to me. He grabbed my arm and slung it over his shoulders to help me walk. "Now I know why. Sorry about that", He chuckled slightly. "We'll get you fixed up in no time".

Alyx took me inside the lab and got one of the doctors to stitch up my wound. It hurt like a motherfucker. After they were finished Alyx started to lead me down a long hallway that I hadn't seen before. "Your gonna be excited about this", He said as he stopped in front of a glass window. When I looked inside my eyes widened. 

Katsuki was struggling to stand, his hands were tied above his head and the chains were attached to the ceiling. His feet kept slipping on the bloody floor under him and he was blindfolded as well. I couldn't help but feel nauseous from thinking about where it all came from. "Anyway I'll give you two some alone time", He said winking at me before he took a knife out from his back pocket and handing it to me. 

 He then unlocked the door headed back down the hallway. Once he was out of view I rushed into the room slamming it behind, Bakugou immediately brought his attention to me. Dropping the knife I bolted to him untying his blindfold. When he saw me he gave me a confused look. "I'm so sorry, I didn't want this to happen like this", I immediately apologized. 

I glanced at the chains, I'm gonna need a key. "Wait, hold on. Why aren't you tied up?", Bakugou spoke, his voice scratchy and low. I furrowed my brows. I didn't answer him as I took the cloth blindfold and started to dab the wounds on his face. He winced as I did. 

"L/n. Why are you tied up as well?", He pushed. It felt as if he was staring straight into my soul. I looked to the ground solemnly. What has gotten into me? He's my enemy... Isn't he?

"I fucking knew it", He scoffed as he tried to pull away from me. 

"Bakugou let me explain", I grabbed his face making him look at me. "I didn't become one of them by choice alright. If I didn't kill you they would have killed me", I continued. He glared at me. 

"So they why haven't you?", He snarled.

"Yeah Y/n. Why haven't you?", A familiar voice spoke from a few steps behind me. I turned to see Alyx there with a stern look on his face and his arms crossed. Shit. I quickly let go of Bakugou and looked to the knife I had dropped on the floor. How long had he been standing there? Alyx was my only friend here and now that he knew I might betray the group I don't know what he'll do. 

Alyx had seemed to notice my glance to the knife. I swiftly looked back at him. His eyes widened as he realized had he had done. He slowly stumbled back my quirk starting to take its toll on him. He growled at me angrily and transformed one of his arms into an ax. Before I could move out of the way he lunged toward me and sliced directly at my face.

I screamed out in pain as the blade slashed through my left eye. Alyx and I both crashed into the wall beside Bakugou. "I hate to do this to you Y/n but this was your last chance", He spoke as he placed the blade against my throat. Now that I was blinded in one eye my quirk wasn't strong enough to send him unconscious only enough to slow him down. 

"Hold on Alyx", Another familiar voice spoke. Alyx immediately pulled away from me and I quickly covered my eye wincing in pain. I looked with my good eye to see her. The Countess. "Maybe we can still put him to good use". Her quirk was like no other, just by looking at someone she could cause them an illusion of immense pain. That's exactly what she did, she activated her quirk on me. This wasn't new. 

My entire body felt as if it was snapping and breaking in a hundred different ways. I couldn't even scream because of the pain, I collapsed to my hands in knees. Ringing had begun in my ears and my vision in my good eye became blurry. Her talking was muffled and then everything stopped. The pain ceased. 

I looked up just in time to see Alyx hovering over me with some kind of string, no barbed wire. Shit. I could barely feel my entire body as he kicked me onto my back. "Hey! Leave him alone!", I heard Bakugou shout. Why was he defending me now? And wasn't the barbed wire a little much? 

Alyx blatantly ignored him as he grabbed my wrists and began to tie them together with the wire. I couldn't feel the spikes digging into my skin but I saw the blood running down my arms. "Don't move, you'll only make it worse", Alyx mumbled as he fixed the gloves he was wearing so that he wouldn't get hurt by it.  

The sound of heels clicking flooded the room as the Countess walked up to us. She smirked at me before pushing my head to the side with her shoes. "You could have made a great pet", She sighed before she snapped her fingers and one of her goons was instantly beside her with something in his hand. Alyx grabbed the barbed wire and pulled me up, placing my back against the wall now. I glanced over to Bakugou to see he was trying to see what was happening behind him now. 

"You're free to go now Alyx, I'll be there in a minute", She spoke as she leaned down to get right into my face. "Oh and don't forget to leave the antidote with the hero", She continued as she yanked my head to the right exposing the side of my neck. What did she mean by antidote? Alyx took something from the goon and turned to Bakugou. 

"I wouldn't drop this if I were you, pretty boy", He spoke as he shoved something into Bakugou's hand. Bakugou seemed to keep a tight grip on it even though he was still chained. My gaze went back to the Countess and she held a syringe in her grasp. She placed it near my neck and winked at me before pushing the needle into my skin.