Chapter two

Picture above is Zoe

When Jude leaves my room I go to my closet to get dressed most girls have a ton of different clothes well not me I have five shirts one with Skulls, one with Wolves , and the other three are just black. I have three pairs of jeans, one pair of shoes, and one jacket. So I don't have a problem picking out clothes I about reach the door to go down stairs to make myself breakfast when my phone rings. Normally I don't look at the caller id. but today I was not expecting a call so I was curious when I looked at the phone it said unknown caller. In a high pitched voiced a woman said seven days then started giggling soon the giggling turned to screaming. The screaming was so loud it could not have came from a human I dropped my phone on the bed but I could still hear it I dropped to the ground put my hands on my ears and waited for the screaming to stop. Before it ended all I could see was white then all of a sudden the screaming stop. When I went downstairs Jude asks me.
What happened
Nothing I just got a strange phone call
Who was it
Some girl
Well next time she calls don't answer
Okay fine with me
Zoe walks in the room with her bunny in her arms, messy hair and sad/scared eyes.
Kappy
Yes, I say
Where's daddy
He's not here right now but he'll be back soon
Zoe doesn't know what dad does he's never hurt her "me and Jude made sure of that" she thinks mommy will come home soon. We don't want her to know certain things yet. Those scared eyes of hers are not because she seen what dad does they are because she hears him hit us and break things. She has it in her head that dad is fighting off the monster that took mom away that he will come in her room and take her away. She says to my that dad fights off that monster so he won't take her away at night. One day I told Jude he told me to let her believe what she wants for now but one day we will tell her the truth. I hope that day is not soon because I would give anything to know that story and not the truth.