Finally Looking Up (Jai Brooks) Janoskians Fanfic

“How about this one?” I said as I held up a pink dress with sparkles all over it.

“We are going out for a get together with our friends Bella, not a red carpet.” My friend Cleo said while dragging me by my arm out of the shop and into another one across the road.

“I’m over shopping I’ll just wear jeans and nice top or something, I’m not that bothered.” I said and I actually meant it.

“Grr fine then, you legit are no fun!” Cleo snapped but then gave me a smile as we walked out of the shop.

If I wasn’t such a country kid I would love shopping but moving to Melbourne from a small country town in South Australia, I wasn’t very keen on it because it was still all knew to me, as I have only lived in Melbourne for about two years.  Mum, Dad and my little sister and I moved here in November 2010 when I was 14.

As me and Cleo hopped in her car to go my, phone started ringing. I waited for a while because I had an awesome ringtone called “Set This World On Fire” by The Janoskians.

“We’re going to set this world on fire, where stepping out tonight aint nothing to lose.” I sang.

I decided I better just answer it.

“Hello”

“Bella you need to come home, me and your father have some news for you”

“Like what” I said becoming suspicious of my mother’s serious tone.

“Just hurry up and come home and ill explain” my mother snapped.

I decided that I better listen otherwise she might get angry.

“Fine I’ll me home in like twenty minutes”.

“Can you please drop me home Cleo, Mum wants me home to talk to me about something it sounds kind of serious or she could be over dramatizing it like usual” I said and rolled my eyes and laughed.

“Yeah no worries chick, let me know what it is, if it’s something really important ok?”

Of course I would tell her what it is, I tell her everything. She is probably one of the only people I do trust, and she is also one year older than me, so she has a little bit more life experience and knowledge about things, which I appreciate a lot.

“Yeah don’t worry I will tell you as soon as I find out what this crazy woman is on about.”  I replied giggling a little bit.

As I was getting closer to my house, I just couldn’t shake the feeling that something was going to change forever. But was I correct? And what was it.

As I walk into my house I see my Mother, (Mel) Father, (Steve) and My 13 year old sister Kate sitting on the couch. Kate looked ecstatically happy, but Mum and Dad looked rather serious.

“Um, so what’s going on” I said with a confused look on my face.

My dad coughed to clear his throat then opened his mouth to speak.

“Well as you know we are only renting this house?”

“Yeah” I replied hesitantly.

“Well the owners of this house informed us today that someone has offered a lot of money to buy this house.” Dad said, looking toward the ground as if he knew I would be extremely pissed off.

My face dropped, I couldn’t believe it. What was going to happen now? Will we have to move, will I have to make new friends and go to a new school.  SHIT, this is like the worst thing that could have ever happened. I decided I had to speak, even though I didn’t really know what to say.

“Oh, well what’s going to happen now?” I asked, not really wanting an answer, but I got one from Dad.

“Well, we have been looking around for reasonably cheap houses to rent in this area but we couldn’t find any, so we decided to look in a different suburb and we found one and have already organised. I know that this may sound bad but it’s over the other side of Melbourne, in Glenroy and we have enrolled you in Penola Catholic College. We have the weekend to pack and we will be in our new house by Monday.”

Holy cow, now it’s kicked in, I’m going to have to leave my friends and go to a different school, shit shit shit shit shit shit! I fail to understand who my sister looks excited.

“This so stupid I don’t want to move, Mum, Dad, please don’t make me.”  I said trying to persuade my parents to let me stay.

“Dear come on be realistic honey”. Mum said with a sympathetic look on her face. “You will just have to, there is no choice, now its Thursday today so we have about 3 or four days to get packing. You can go to school tomorrow and say your goodbyes. “

 This could not be happening I got up and talked to my room picking up my phone and dialling Cleo’s number into it and pressing call. Now that it was ringing I was really frightened what to say to her. Oh god she’s going to 100% hate me I can guarantee it. 

 “Hey chick what is going on, did you find out what your Mum and Dad needed to talk to you about?” Cleo said, in a cool toned voice.

 She sounded really chilled but she wouldn’t be after I told her what’s happening.”

It was a good 15 seconds before I said anything.

“Umm well, yeah I did but you’re not going to like it.” I said in a hesitant voice.

After explaining the situation to Cleo, she sounded like she was almost in tears, as was I. I hung up from Cleo, she sounded distraught.  Life is never going to be the same but hey, life throws a lot of things at you, and you just have to take it in and go with it, and enjoy the ride.

__________________________________________________________

Hey People this is my first fanfiction i have ever wrote so be nice please :)

i understand there is probably ALOT of spelling, grammar mistakes in there, i Appologize :)  xx hope you will enjoy this. From Jessie :) xx next Chapter will be up soon