Fianlly Looking up (Jai Brooks) Janooskians Fanfic Chapter 10

Jai’s POV

“Bella stop Running!” I screamed chasing after her. 

She was on the road running as fast as she could, I ran as fast as I could until I caught up with her and we were puffed out so we were jogging.

“Bella what’s wrong?”

“Dad.” She replied softly wiping the tears that ran down her cheek.

I stayed silent and just jogged with her until were too puffed out and had to walk.

“He’s been in a car accident and it’s serious, mum told me not to come to the hospital but I am.” 

“Well I’m coming with you.” I stated, giving her a sympathetic look.

“Well I kind of guessed that you dipshit.” 

Oh god I love her sense of humour and how she can find humour at the worst of times. But I hope her dad’s ok, I’m freaking out a little bit.

As we arrive at the hospital I can see a woman sitting in the waiting room u presume was her mother. My thought was confirmed when Bella ran toward this woman and hugged her. I just sat beside them and sat there next to Bella after they stopped crying.

“Sss so do they know anything yet, what even happened Mum?” Bella Asked trying to hold back the tears.

“Well, he just lost control and ran off of the road and rolled his car, the ambulance got there straight away I think, and he was unconscious.” Bella’s mum stopped and cleared her throat. “ And they got him out of the car and took him in to the hospital and all the doctor said was that, he has sustained severe head injuries and he also had a piece of metal from the car stabbed through his stomach, and the doctor said that it is very serious. So not they are operating trying to remove the metal this and see what is wrong with his head he’s only just gone in there.” Bella’s mum finished.

I was in shock right now, Bella’s dad is in serious danger and could die. And I can’t ever say anything I just sit there and listen to Bella and her mother talking. After sitting in silence for about 10 minutes her mother speaks.

“So Bella, you haven’t introduced me to your friend. Or is he your boyfriend?”

Oh god I felt very embarrassed or awkward but I spoke before Bella had a chance to.

“I’m Jai; I’m one of her friends at school.” I said feeling awkward.

“Oh, your Jai, Bella has spoken about you a couple of times. So is this the really cute one with a good voice you were talking about.” Her mother said, oh my god my cheeks were burning red. I looked at Bella and smiled slightly giving her a funny look. She is blushing as well. 

“Um yeah that’s him.” She said I could tell she was feeling very uptight and awkward about the conversation but it was interrupted by a nurse walking toward Bella and her mother.

 Bella's POV

A nurse started to approach us so we all stoop up quite fast. Oh god please be good news please be good news.

"He is out of surgery, and it all went well, he is a very lucky man. He will be able to leave in a couple days’ time."

I sighed in relief and without thinking I hugged Jai, then realized what I was doing and I quickly pulled away and hugged Mum.

"Oh thank you so much." I said covering my mouth in extreme happiness, I hope the nurse really understand I’m so thankful. 

"I Suggest you all go home, we will call you when he is up to seeing people."