Part 5

076: *Holds 953 in his arms* Just tell us, and I will release you.

953: No! Never!

5205: Jeez, what is happening here?

Author: 076 decided that he will force 953 to tell us, who is her crush.

953: And he failed in every possible way! I will never tell that!

Author: Release her. It is pointless.

076: Why?

Author: Because if a woman doesn't want to say something, then there is no way to make her tell that.

076: Ugh, fine! *Releases her* There.

953: Finally. Thanks author.

Author: You are welcome, I guess.

106: I don't want to be rude, but shouldn't we start Ask already?

Author: Yea, you are right. Lets begin with questions from SarcasmQueen247.

 Lets begin with questions from SarcasmQueen247

999: M&Ms!

Bright: Uhm, not really. I wanted to talk with them about that long time ago, but John never had time and wasn't interested in that, and Clef would kill me few times, if I said something about his daughter - SCP-166. So no, we don't.

Author: Hard question. In this facility, nobody, but in total, I think that there is a certain SCP, that would cause giant problems if information about him leaked to the public.

Bright: You mean SCP-1055?

Author: God damnit Bright, you are an idiot... *Takes a pan*.

Bright: Uhh...

Author: It is a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming...

Bright: No, I am sorry, 5205 can reverse that and nobody will remember!

5205: *Gives popcorn to everyone* Lets watch this.

Author: On days like these, idiots like you...

Bright: *Starts running*

Author: Should be begging for mercy! *Runs after Bright*

5205: Well, I wish Bright the best of luck. I will take the command of this ask then for some time, until Author comes back. Another set of questions from Gevon5566600

 Another set of questions from Gevon5566600