Im a mate to my teacher.Just one problem Im a vampire and hes a werewolf.

Ok so another book I think I might like this one better then every other one other than moving acroos the country. Vote Fan ooo I know even comment pwetty pwease with a cherry on top. ITell me what you think and if I should keep on writing it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riiiiiing.......

       I jump up and before I know it I was in my hunting position. I straighten up immediately when I noticed it was the bell signailg time for he next calss. I looked around to check if anyone saw me and was releived to find everyone was turned in direction of there bags trying to hastily put there stuff in their bags.

      I sigh and start to bend over then I feel someone poking me in my side I turn around without thinking and slap the person across the face. Well.... attempted to before I could the person ucked which it could only could've been my best friend in the whole intire world Leslie because no one who was human could've blocked that. Since we were the only ones in this classroom that weren't it would've had to be her. Now, before you get too confused let me explain I'm a vampire and so is Leslie thats actually how we became friends when I moved to this school I was alone, but then I met Leslie and we could tell we were both vampires so there was something to talk about and then we came to find out we have enough in common that we were bffs before we knew it.

        When I gain my sinces I jump on her and give her the biggest hug I could manage. " You're squeezing me to tight Rachel not everyone can be one of the strongest vampires now can we?" She asked ducking out from my arms. I placed a pout on my lips and gave her the puppydog look. See everyone just got back from christmas break and we didn't get to see eachother the whole time because my family (Consisting of my two younger brothers, little sister, and me) decided to vacation in Japan while Leslie and her younger brother and sister went to the Carribean. I missed her like crazy.

        " Ok you can hug me but not right now we're going to be late for the next class." she said giving me a smile. I lost the pout and finished putting my stuff in my bag but then remembered something and turned to her when I was finished and had my bag over my shoulder.

       "Didn't you hear we have a free period till they can get someone to fill Mr. Windels place. Apparently he got in horrific car crash and is now in critical condition at the hospital. People are saying that he doctors said he probably wouldn't make it through the next week. They didn't have enough time to get a new teacher because it only happened yesterday. Since it was a sunday it's not like they could call up someone." I said while walking not looking at her because I knew her face would contort into one of anger slash saddness.

      " How come no one told me this. I'm always the last one to find out things. If it wasn't for you I'd be entering a empty classroom" she said and I could hear anger and tears in her every word.

       " I know it's all so sad though. I mean he was one of the nicest people you could fine he never rose his voice unless absolutely necessary. His was the only room other than art that I don't fall asleep in.  Lets find somewhere to go and talk about something else. It's all depressing me" I looked at her for her agreement. She nodded and at the same time we turned left at the next hall not even having to consult with eachother we both know exactly where we were going.