Rules 🚨

We have very easy and few rules to follow. You MUST follow the rules, otherwise, we will be compelled not to accept your entries.

Rule: 1) Follow these accounts permanently KavyaAgnihotri (host) and weiweilan1 (co-host)

Rule: 2) You must follow your assigned judge permanently as well. The judges spend huge time to read your books, review them and to judge them. Since I too judged a number of awards, so I know the pain of judging. If you don't follow your judge, 5 marks will get deduced! It's a warning.

Rule: 3) Your book must have below 30K reads. Books above 30k reads aren't accepted. This award is for undiscovered authors. Please do give them a chance as well. 😊

Rule: 4) One person can enter 2 books but that too in different genres.

Rule: 5) Matured and LGBTQ books are accepted. You just need to state it in the forms😊

Rule: 6) You can be a participant and a judge as well. But you cannot judge in the same genre in which u have participated.

Rule: 7) Don't bribe the judges and judges shouldn't accept bribery as well. If you caught bribing the judges, weiweilan1 will kick you out without any mercy *puts hands on hips*. If judges are found accepting bribery, believe me, I will make you drink the juice of Justicia adhatoda leaves, and you won't dare to accept bribery ever! 😂 (if you are wondering why I named that strange leaves name, just search it on the internet. I have personally drank that leaves extract, so I know about it.)

Rule: 8) Add this book to the library and reading list so that you can get notifications.

Rule: 9) Your book must have at least 3 chapters excluding prologue, author's notes, character introduction, etc, etc. Short story can have one chapter (oneshots)

Rule: 10 ) Password: Now we came to the password area. Your password will be siren.

So that's all. It's all about the rules. Let's hop into the participant forms.

 Let's hop into the participant forms