the rain

I've had a pretty fucked up life my mom died when I was six and my dad over dosed shortly after. I don't really remember them much. I've been in and out of foster homes since I was seven when my aunt and uncle got into a car crash and died. I had no where else to go no other family I've seen the good and the bad but whatever I go DEATH seems to follow me. I now live in a town called tumbertown it's okay I start 10th grade in a couple of weeks.

*one week later*
"Cameron come down here right this instant" "coming Karen" i yell back Karen is my new foster mom for the time being I've been here the longest five months she's kinda a bitch and she is pretty homophobic so that's a big problem I mean I am lesbian but I guess that's a good thing I can now have a girl over and she wouldn't think anything of it. Wrong thing is that would be perfect if I wasn't known as the weird emo liner at every one of the 23 different schools and foster homes that I've been through. I walk down the stairs and Karen starts to get mad she says "I thought I told you to pack the dishes" and with just as much firepower I say "well didn't you hear me I said no I am not your made karen" I say her name like it's a curse because it is to me she slaps me and says "no dinner for you, you ungrateful brat" I punch her straight in her ugly face and yell "fuck you Karen your not my mom why don't you take me back to foster care if you don't like me that much" she doesn't say anything else so I turn around and triumphantly walk back up the stairs and to my room. Me and Karen fight every day and she doesn't realize but I'm a great thief so I know how to get food if I want it. I go over to my drawer and bring out one of the only things I have that Karen doesn't know about my laptop I got from one of the foster family's I had I can't remember which ones just that they were nice enough to get me a laptop for "school". At least that's what I told them. I open it and go to spotify I shuffle my playlist and grab my sketchbook off of my bedside table and I draw I don't know what just that I'm drawing. It relaxes me I decide I will sneak out tonight and go down to the gas station and get myself some candy. Because I deserve it I also can get it for free because the guy that works there is underage so he can't buy alcohol but I just have water bottles full of alcohol that I bring him whenever I want something. You may be wondering cam you are only 15 how are you getting the alcohol easy Karen is a rich birch she lives in a nice house and has a while big pantry full of alcohol stocked to the brim with everything you'd ever want so I occasionally I'll take a little bit from a couple out them in water bottles and over time it builds up she drinks every weekend so she doesn't expect anything when a bottle gets empty. So I get free stuff and he gets alcohol we all get what we want.
*12am*
I sneak out of my window I texted Josh the guy that works at the gas station what he wanted he said booze so I've got two full water bottles full of the stuff that should get me a month's worth of candy. I arrive fifteen minutes later as expected no one but Josh in the store I pass him the booze and he says I get what you want and passes me three plastic shopping bags I full up each to it's full capacity with skittles, m&ms, milky ways, nerds, Mike and ikes, hershey bars, gum, and three musketeers a wide variety to choose from I say "see ya later joshie" he replies with "see ya later camie" we have nicknames for each other that's how often this happens. I guess you could say josh is my friend wow I have a friend I climb back through my window and hide the candy in my closest behind the ever growing like of dirty clothes I climb into bed and fall into a restless sleep

*two weeks later the first day of school*
I step into the school and immediately am overwhelmed by the amount of people in this place I decide nope ima find Josh and were gonna skip. I find Josh by my locker he smiles and says "morning camie have you seen how hot some of these chicks are" I push him and say "shh they'll hear us and know I'm a lesbian" he laughs cause he knows I'm joking everyone can tell by what I'm wearing I'm a lesbian I have a baseball cap on with a baggy t shirt a red flannel wrapped around my waist black ripped jeans and black vans and in top of all that I could pass for a dude because of my hair if I didn't have bombs I would be able too anyway. I laugh to and say "so joshie wanna skip today and too hang out at the skate park" he smiles and says "anytime camie" while taking my cap and messing up my hair. He then continues to put my cap on his head and walk out the building so now I'm not going to get my cap back because I'm a measly 5" 4 and he's 6" 0 so ugh. I hop on my skateboard and yell as I'm rushing past him "meet ya there slow poke" ahh I love skateboarding I love the wind in my face and going as fast as I possibly can it's amazing. But Josh with his long legs catches up in no time he runs by saying "who's the slow poke now" I laugh and say "still you dingus" all of a sudden it starts raining and then I see nothing. I feel myself floating no that's not right I shouldn't be floating.

Thanks for reading feel free to add on to the story any way you'd like in the comments.. Love Bakugou6969