Skulduggery Pleasant's Christmas surprise

This goes out to all my skeleton loving friends, who by the way are awesome.

-

Christmas Eve, stephanie's bedroom

Stephanie was sitting in her bed unable to sleep watching as the time on the clock ticked by. It ticked so slowly, for her it was torture. 11:59 on Christmas eve and it still did't feel like christmas was here.
The clock hit 12 and it was christmas, but for Stephanie she just didn't have any christmas cheer, but lucky for her she had goodfriends with wild intentions, and poor skulduggery got stuck helping out.
Poor miserable Stephanine was not expecting the shock she got.

Outside Stephanies bedroom

"I can't velieve you're making me do this," Skullduggery complained.
"You've seen how she's been acting, she needs a bit of a pick me up, and this will definatily put a smile on her face," said Fletcher, the instigator of this plan.
"Plus you did want a new suit," said Ghastly, "and look on the bright side, it's for free."
"Bright side?" questioned Tanith, "Why he's brighter than the sun. Who knew there was a highlight red?"
"Plus if she does overreact and hurt you, I promise to....well do nothing," said Professor Kenspeckle.
The professorchickled at his own stupid joke and China rolled her eyes.
"You boys need to concentrate, it's 11:59, almost time to go in and there's no backing out of this now Skulduggery, your stuck with the part you were given."
Skulduggery groaned but he knew he'd never get out of this so he let go of his pride and got ready.

12:00 Christmas, Stephanie's Room

Bang! Something hit her window. Bang! There it went again. She was suspiciousas to why someone would want to bother her at 12 in the morning on Christmas day. Villians should at least respect the jolly holidays, evn if she wasn't feeling so jolly.
She went to the window an looked through it. At first she thought she was imagining things, because she knew Santa wasn't real. She rubbed her eyes and saw it wasn't Santa just a really thin man in a Santa suit.
A hand touched her shoulder and she turned around and saw...........
A skeleton in a Santa suit.
She screamed in fright, something she wouldn't usually do, but a dead Santa now that was scary.
"I knew this wasn't a good idea," the skeleton said.
"Those aren't your lines you moron. We practised this. Now say them properly"
She saw there was a boy and well other people in the shadows of her room, but it was the boy who was talking.
The skeleton mumbled something and then said "Ho.Ho.Ho. Merry Christmas."
she stopped one second to contemplate the scarastic note in the skeleton's voice. She knew that voice, she knew that voice very well.
"Skulduggery?" she questioned and then they all started to sing.
China, the professor, Fletcher, Ghastly and even Skulduggery.
She couldn't help herself, she started laughing, it was just so funny.
"Merry Christmas,"Skulduggery finished off.
She could tell that he was smiling even though he was a skeleton. She guessed the caroling and dressing up hadn't been that bad afterall.
"Thank you," she said, then hugged him.
"Oi, why does he get all the apreciation? It was my plan," Fletcher said.
Stephanie smiled and then went over there to kiss him.
"Thank you," she told him. "Thank you everyone for cheering me up. Now are there any other surprises you'd like to tell me about before I go spaz and attack someone."
Skulduggery lifted up a red sack and said, "We brought presents."
They all laughed and had a good time, even if everyone didn't like everyone, and Skulduggery particularly disliked Fletcher as he gave Stephanie Christmas kisses.
But all was good on Christmas day. Well for that year at least, because if I remember clearly, Billy Sanguine gave Stephanie a particular fright the next year.

Merry christmas everyone, oh and I dont own any of the characters.Enjoy.