Elementria part 4

Hey people. This book had a total of 40 reads on the first day. WOOHOO. This is a series, and it will be a multiple (not sure how many yet) books in one set. Elementria (el-ee-men-tree-ah), elementris (el-ee-men-tres), elementalis (el-ee-men-tahl-es) and some other titles (sum uth-er-ty-tuls). Jk.

So where were we…

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

“Oh, he seemed to have heard us. We have no choice now,” said Joey. “ATTAAAACK!!!!!!!!”

They leapt out of the bushes as one, Josh and Julian unsheathing their swords in one fluid move, while Joey made a pattern in the air with his oak and phoenix feather wand. Suddenly, all of their team’s swords lit up with fire.

“DUCK!” Roared Joey, as a circular wave of white hot flames burst out from him. “Cool," he said as half of the living dead turned to ash.

“And my next trick,” he said “will have you frozen to your… uh… places.” No sooner were the words out of his mouth when pools of water crept out of the ground and froze around the remaining creature’s feet.

“Your. Turn.” gasped Joey, the effort of sustaining the magic clear on his face.

“OK,” growled Josh, “let’s have some fun”

Josh and Julian stood back to back, weaving through the creatures, slashing at everything in their way, appearing as if they were making a very complex dance throughout all of this.

Barely five minutes later, the creatures were all slain and the water trickled away.

“Well done, now you must destroy me” claimed DeathStalker as he unsheathed his DarkSword, which left shadows in trail.

“Is anyone an archer?” asked Joey

“I am” replied Julian

“I am not an archer” claimed a voice. “But I am an assassin. I have been monitoring the PeaceKeepers and I must say, you are impressive,” as the voice finished, a slender young woman stepped out of the trees.

“But you’re the Assassin of Legend… Jill PowerSlayer”

“I’m waiting,” said DeathStalker in a bored tone of voice.

“Julian and Jill, we will attack him from a distance while Josh will heal us when we need it. Is that understood?”

“Yes,” Josh, Jill and Julian replied on unison.

“Then what are we waiting for?” Joey said as he ran out of the bushes throwing fireballs and ice shards at DeathStalker.

“Good question,” Julian and Jill said as they jumped out and threw daggers and shot arrows at DeathStalker.

“WHAT? HOW?” DeathStalker shouted as he tried to keep track of his three enemies who were moving and attacking so fast that all he could do was follow.

“Come on,” encouraged Joey. “He’s almost down”

“I… S-S-surrender” gasped DeathStalker as he fell to his knees.

Josh’s sword was at Jacob’s throat before anything could happen. “What will you do now? Where will you go Jacob?”

“I… Uh… Ahem” he said clearing his throat “May I join you in your adventures throughout the known and unknown realms?”

“Of course!” Exclaimed Joey. “We have good need of a summoner.”

“Aren’t you a necromancer though, Jacob?”