Sonic and Shadow's kid

(Sonic's POV)
Tales had just picked Shadow and me up from the hospital. I was sitting in the backseat while my husband Shadow was hitching a ride on one of the wings of the X Tornado. Normally I would hitch a ride on the outside of the plane like Shadow, but since I just gave birth to our son I had to ride on the inside of the plane with our son.

I looked out the window to see Shadow staring out into the distance with his arms crossed. Usually that meant he was thinking. I assume he is thinking about our newborn son. I just couldn't believe it, our son looks exactly like silver! No scratch that, OUR SON IS SILVER!

The funny thing was Silver knows that Shadow and I are married because he was there for the wedding. For crying out loud he Took part as Shadow's best man! So to find out that he's actually our son was completely unexpected!

(Tails) Are you okay Sonic?

I flinched when I heard Tails's voice. I looked up at him to see that he was looking at me with worry in his eyes. I gave him a sincere smile to let him know that I was okay, I didn't want my little bro to worry about me.

(Sonic) I'm okay Tails, just thinking is all.

I then looked back down at my new son Silver. Even though I was still in complete confusion and had like 1 million questions running through my head, he's still my son and I love him no matter what. I felt someone staring at me so I looked out the window to see Shadow looking at me.

(Shadow) Are you and Silver okay Sonic?

I smiled at Shadow before looking down at Silver with a sincere smile on my face. I don't think I could ever be happier than I am now.

(Sonic) We're okay Shadow... We're okay.