Running

Jisung took a deep breath.

This was it.

He had been practicing this line in the boy's bathroom mirror for like.. ten minutes.

Not a long time.

But when it's like 10 words, it does seem to feel like a long time.

Jisung hopped in place a few times and flicked his wrists like he was preparing to run a race.

Well.. it could be considered a race.

A race to Minho's heart to be exact.

Because Jisung is most definitely not the first guy, nor the last guy, to try to get with the male.

Minho was approaching with Felix and Changbin (Who was holding Felix's hand). They were all probably about to leave for the day and go home.

Jisung took one more deep breath

and passed out.

Just kidding.

"Minho.. do you ever get tired from running on my mind?"

Jisung gasped and covered his mouth.

Minho froze.

Changbin froze.

Felix gasped.

And the entire hallway went silent.

"Jisung." Minho whispered before breaking into laughter. "Sungie you did it."

He giggled and walked towards Jisung before whispering something in his ear.

Jisung nodded his head rapidly and Minho ran a hand across Jisung's chest seductively before walking away with an awestruck Felix who still couldn't believe what he had heard.

Changbin ran up to his best friend,"Dude.. what did he say?"

"He said..'You're going to pick me up from my house at 7 on Friday, right?' and I.. I just nodded.."

Changbin patted his friend on the back.

"Good job Ji. Let's go home now."

"Changbin did you hear, I did it.." Jisung whispered, still in a daze.

"I heard you Ji. The whole school did." Changbin chuckled and the males headed for their houses.