Prologue

This first one is very short, but the other chapters will be longer.

*~*~*~*

Gerard;

Everyone is different. Everyone has different interests, addictions, wants, needs.

Some people want to be a child forever, others want to grow up as fast as possible. Some people tell lies and enjoy it, others tell them and let the guilt eat them away. Some of us take pills to feel better, others wait it out. Some of us cut our skin, others don't let the urge get them. Some of us starve ourselves, others eat all they want. Some of us save our money, others spend it with no doubt. Some of us sleep at night, others stay up.

Some of us are freaks, others are, defined by society, normal.

I don't think I'm necessarily a freak, and I know I'm not normal. It confuses me sometimes. I used to think there was just normal and abnormal. I was wrong though, there's so much more to it than that. There's, like, different levels of freak, normal, crazy, psycho, fake, all of it, and I have some examples in my journal.

My journal is my life source, it keeps all the thoughts my head gets too full to hold. It also holds all the things I observe that I don't want to forget. I like to observe personalities, but other things too, just mainly personalities. They're fun, different, unique.

*~*~*~*

First chapter will come soon!

xoCrashFire