𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚜 || 𝟹.𝟺

A long silence fell upon the room as soon as Teru stepped in and Kou left. Hearing his footsteps brought chills down my spine, the creaking of the old floors ringing through my ears. I look all around the room for anything to defend me. The violin bow seemed like my only option, so I swooped it up and pointed it at Teru.

"Are you trying to duel? Really? That's just strategic suicide." Teru scoffed mockingly.

"I'll die either way, and I'm not going down without a fight." I boldly stated.

"You're still the same in that aspect. I admire your bravery, always have. Let us have an honorable duel, then." He unsheathes his katana and points it straight at me.

"Wait, we're actually fighting? I was just trying to scare you... Oh well, it's too late now." Without hesitation I charge at him while wielding my makeshift violin bow weapon. Thankfully I had already known how he fights. As he swings his katana at me, I can see his leg ready to trip me. I quickly duck and slide over to the side, avoiding both the katana and his leg from hitting me.

  "You saw that coming? What did I expect. You know me well, don't you? Don't get too cocky though," He continues whilst walking towards me. "I know you as well."

  "Pfft, as if. You don't know shit. You don't know why I murdered someone. You don't know why I lied. And most of all, you don't know how I feel!" I screamed agitatedly.

  "You may be correct about all of that, but none of that matters in battle. I know that you react on instinct. Although it may seem useful, it can lead to some bad decisions along the road. Like slaughtering a weak person who has already been defeated."

  I freeze as the words flow out of his mouth smoothly. He was right. But why would he say it so insensitivity? I was in a state of shock, paralyzed, as he dashed towards me and knocked me over. My back hit the floor with a loud impact, and I was defenseless. Eyes barely open, I look up to see Teru trembling and shaking. His eyebrows furrowed, he tightened his grip on the katana. Hesitantly lowering it to pierce through my chest. He had a pained expression on his face, as if he had felt last-minute remorse.

  "You don't have to do this..." I whispered.

  "You're trying to get in my head. (Y/N), I apologize for this. I don't regret the times we spent together, but what you did is just unforgivable."

It stung, the pain piercing through my chest, and I had been braced for impact. The spirit lightning would kill me and I would be gone for good this time. Blood oozing, eyes rolling to the back of my head, gripping onto my last moments of life...

Yet nothing happened. I looked at my arm, and then my torso. It had all appeared to be.... Solid silver? Teru jumped backwards leaving the katana pierced through my chest.

"You have a magic power? I guess I don't know you anymore (L/N), heh.." He gasped for air.

"What? Why did you stop? Also, I'm silver. Wait... I'M SILVER?!?!" I yelled, confused.

"Yeah, don't give (Y/N)-chan the credit. If I learned anything from science, it's that silver conducts electricity!" The squeaky malicious voice yelled. I could tell who it was right away. Tsukasa.

"Now you have ghost friends?" Teru asked, annoyed.

"Yep, she's my best friend! And I granted her wish, too! Time for her to make her payment." Tsukasa exclaimed.

"Wait, what?" I quirked an eyebrow.

"So (Y/N)-chan, how would you feel about killing another person?" Tsukasa questioned.

"I feel like I'm not gonna listen to you." I said.

"Wrong answer! You were supposed to say that you wanted to kill another person, and that person would be Teru." Tsukasa poked me.