so here it is...enjoy

She sat silently, her eyes narrowed defiantly at the many people that walked around the now filled slave market. she was locked in a cage that was sat beside many other cages, all had at least one person to them. the only thing they all had in common was the fact that they were all of her kind.

"She-wolves for sale!" the marketeer shouted from his stall that was made up beside her cage.

She threw a dangerous glare his way, feeling her pupils narrow threateningly at him. she would have used her silver tongue to say some rather unlady like things if it weren't for the gag they had tied around her head to keep her quiet. her hands and feet were shackled to the cage. in other words, she was completely helpless.

"how much for the she-wolf?" a tall man stepped towards the cage beside hers that held a young brunette that looked no older then sixteen and terrified. The other girl whimpered softly, fear evident in her small voice; which caused a nasty snarl to leave the girl in the first cage.

"goes by age. the older the more expensive" the marketeer said in a relaxed tone. She shot him another glare before turning and glaring darkly at the man looking at the poor she-wolf beside her. Defiance etched in every part of her being.

How dare these filthy leeches raid innocent wolf families and take their daughters and sons, she had always thought that the fanger slave market was only rumors but after waking up in the cage had brought about the horrible realities of the real world.

"How much for that one?" the man asks suddenly moving to look into her own cage. she growled staring him down.

The man was tall, platinum slicked back hair and ice blue eyes, he wasn't unattractive for a fanger but the scent of death and blood covered him from head to toe. A dark aura surrounded him and she could tell he was many decades old by the power that seemed to just flow from his slender yet strong stature.

She pushed all her hatred into her eyes, it was the only way she could show her anger at that moment though all she really wanted to do was shift and tare every last price of scrap leech apart. she could feel her pupils cover the whole of her eyes as he took a step closer. a sadiatic grin covered his features.

"That one is extremely dangerous, got a lot of good men killed trying to catch her. The captor wont part with her for any more then a hundred gold n three silver pieces. Both the girl and the man looked towards him dumbfounded, that was a small fortune to most. Not even some nobles could afford such a price. "Her name is Elizabeth it says here," The man continued without so much as even acknowledge the looks.

She felt her blood run cold but kept a passive face as the two men began bartering for her life. Anger next took control, starting in her stomach and moving through every inch of her body.