Chapter 12: Motel Lowa

A wolf.

A giant wolf is in front of me. And Jericho is trying to play with him, not even bothered by the fact he is predator. He's a bit bigger then Jericho, more muscle and more sharply defined. Pelt a dark grey and eyes a soft golden glow.

His eyes cause me to shiver at an unfamiliar déjà vu. 

"Shift back" Noah turns me around, giving Jordan privacy.

"Are you clothed?" He just grunts. 

I cant believe he just stripped. Right in front of me, I don't want to see my brothers packaging. I cant believe he turned into a wolf, AN ACTUAL WOLF.

I knew everything wasn't adding up, I have misplaced memories, see myself beaten up. And I suspected that my parents were the reason, but I never imagined that my so called family could turn into fucking wolves. Whats next? Am I going to find that mice and birds can talk and sing with you. 

What the actual fuck is my life right now. 

Jordan stands awkwardly in the middle, dressed and gaping like a fish. Before anything can be stand I beat him to it, I let all my thoughts out onto the table.

"Ok, so you turned into a wolf. What the fuck is up with that, and why the hell did I not know you could do that shit until now... Omg am I going to turn into a wolf too, is that why we are going to america so I can do some wolf shit?!" I Abruptly turn to Noah, "Are you one too?" I continue before he could even speak, "Fucking hell Jordan, you do release you were bigger then my bloody dog, he is not a small dog. He's about 30 inches in height Jordan and you are telling me that Noah here" I point over my shoulder, "Is something similar, possibly even myself too"

Noah and Jordan both rush to my side when I begin to shake with pent up emotions. Them hovering causes me to start hyperventilating, they are too close, I cant digest this information if they swarm me. Feeling overwhelmed by their questions of worry I feel myself becoming unstable, "Back off!" I growl with a force behind my words. Jordan backs right off, a slight shake to his body. Noah pauses in his step, a cautious expression sporting his face.

"Jaime?" He takes his step slowly, but something is telling me to stop him from continuing that step, "You need to calm down"

An aggressive growl leaves my throat, leaving a vibration feeling to cover my throat. I go to say something but stop short when I feel something prick my lip. I instantly pause, all aggression gone, replaced with embarrassment and mortification, "Did I just growl?" I whisper spooked. 

I growled, and my teeth are sharp, as if I have fangs. I begin shaking again, but this time from anxiety.

"Jaime" he speaks so softly. I don't answer his call, but instead sink to the floor. They weren't lying, Jordan did turn into a werewolf and something is happening to me. What am I going to turn into, what am I gong to become.

Noah calls me again, his face now level with mine. I look into his almost black eyes, my previous actions almost disappearing from my mind, a comforting feeling surrounds me, causing an intake of breath. Why is it that I get lost in his eyes so easily. One look and I'm a goner. 

"I think brown is my favourite colour now" I whisper so softly.

Noah looks at me just as intrigued as I am for him, "Why"

"Your eyes" A small blush covers his cheeks, causing me to feel proud to cause that reaction. A desire to kiss him floods my mind, I cant help but wonder what it would feel like to have his lips touch mine. Would it be rough? or soft? What is this feeling?

"I wish I could say the same, but your eyes aren't naturally brown" I pause from our moment and whisper softly, "They aren't?" He shakes his head softly, this fingers playing with the birds nest on my head.