Chapter 29

~Jerome's POV~
I growled, Adam squinted I assumed that my aura was bursting, he summoned gold, or budder, we circled each other.

"You sure you wanna do this, biggums?" He spat my name.

"if it'll get you to respect me"

I lunged, he dodged punching my gut and elbowing me to the ground, I rolled away before he could pin me and we stood up. I lunged again this time landing it, I rapidly punched him without letting up. After about 2 minutes of punching him something weird happen. I- no everything was suddenly really slow, expect Adam. He caught my fists and everything went back to normal.

"What the fuck?!?!" I said

He smirked twisting my arms, I yowled and kicked, he caught my leg and flipped me over his head slamming me to the ground, he kept doing this. ( if anybody knows what that move is called pls tell me!) I went limp acting defeated, he stopped and came over to me.

I jumped up tackling him to the ground and punched him rapidly. He couldn't recover, suddenly I was thrown off. I looked and saw a budder golem.

I panicked I ran away from it the best I can. Adam cut me off and I leaped back. Wrong move. I was caught and held by the budder golem. I struggled. Adam walked over smirking, he punched me over and over, mostly in the gut and face.

'The chest! Get it's chest!" I heard a voice tell me.

I realised later it was Herobrine. I used the golems arms to swing over and kick it to the ground, I summoned an iron sword and stabbed it. Before I could do anything else Adam was punching the shit outta me.

One hard right hook to the jaw made me spiral to the ground he stomped on me, then I rolled out of the way and stood up, he tried to punch me but I leaped back. We were both breathing hard and looked beaten up. He lunged but I held out a fist making his gut land right into it, he doubled over, I held him straight up and kneed him repeated in the gut. He coughed up blood and I punched his face making him fall to the ground. He just laid there. I walked over to him, he shakily tried to get up but I stomped on his back forcing him back now, he went limp and felt dead.

I silently turned and walked away, then I was put in a head lock, I elbowed the holders gut hard and he let go, I turned around seeing Adam leaped back, we both summoned swords and lunged at each other. There was a clang sound and we were facing away from each other, nothing moved. Then I looked back and we both fell to the ground blacking out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is a fight with Mitch and "Ty" but you'll have to see RJ Gamer book, friends and Teamcrafted for it. It's a really good book and deserves as many readers as this one!