GIVE OR DIE

(Above image is of HASHIM office cabin)

Hashim POV

I was working .

Knock, come in Mr. Khollam u r before Time , I said to my Manager

Yes, sir I got u report. Mr. Khollam said

Hmm speak.

Sir the 3 apartments from 3, 1 is for no use . I mean it is always closed .
And that apartment is just next to XYZ office .

Whose it is ? I asked

Sir the owner name Mr. Aftab Ansari.

Is he young. I asked

Yes sir he is somewhere at your age. He owes bars and Hookah parlour Sir.

Did u talk to Mr. Ansari. I asked

Yes sir I told him that v want to purchase your apartment . And we ready to pay 1.5 Crore to him.
But he is asking us to pay 3.5 Crore .

At what rate Mr. Ansari purchased that apartment .

60 lakhs sir. Sir Mr. Ansari is at 3rd place . He is just at 1 level below us . V are 2nd place . He is one of our competitor as well .

So he knows us very well. I said

Yes sir . Mr khollam said

Prepare the documents by the name of our company for that apartment and 1.5 Crore Check  Mr. Khollam . And make appointment in one his hookah parlour with him .

I will be going to meet him.

Ok sir.

At hookah parlour......

I entered in the hookah parlour

I entered in the hookah parlour .
I saw there were people smoking and enjoying music in the parlour .
A guy  came and he escorted me to a private room . He told me to sit .
He left and Mr. Ansari came . He greeted me Salaam I replied to his Salaam by giving him a side hug .

He sat in front of me . Let's come to the point I said to him.
I wanted ur apartment Mr. Ansari I will pay u 1.5 Crore for it . I know u got that apartment in 60 lakhs and I m paying u more than double the amount of it.

I don't care what u know or not . If u can pay me 3.5 than I m ready to give, if  not you may leave.  Mr. Ansari said in arrogant way.

Now he was getting on my nerves fine 2 crore not more than that . I said

Not at all . 3.5 means 3.5 . He said

Otherwise were is ur BF Mr. Syed
He left u alone . He send u alone in my DEN . Mr. Ansari said

( he changed the topic I felt something Is wrong )

I felt someone kept bullet behind my head . I kept silent for a while . Then I noticed that the room walls are decorated with brown glasses . Mr. Ansari was sitting in front of me with his crossed legs . Behind him the glass showed me, that the person standing behind me is alone and the door is closed.

I looked at my right side glass wall I noticed the guy he was holding the gun with his right hand . From my right hand I hold the hand of that guy twisted his hand took the gun and shoot him on the left side of his back. I assumed him dead. I locked the door first so that no one can come in.

Now I pointed the gun towards Mr

Now I pointed the gun towards Mr. Ansari telling him to give the apartment or to die .
I passed him the document and check of 1.5 . He was scared he signed on the document and took the check .

I took signed documents from him and turned to leave . Now my back was facing him . I saw from the glass that he removed the gun and was going to shoot me . I turned towards him shoot him on his hand and wrist . I didn't killed him because I know he his having a wife and a kid . I told him not to play baby tricks on me . I threw the gun and left the parlour .

I was satisfied that I got the apartment. I took the documents and got out from the parlour . I sat in my car drove it towards Rehaan apartment.

I reached and saw Rehaan was smoking vape and eating some chicken . I went and joined him.

Congratulations bro I said to Rehaan

U got the apartment Rehaan said in Surprising look

Yeah bro . He came running towards me . Hugged me very tightly .

So 2morrow v will go and see the apartment but we will not inform Miss Syed v both will give her surprise after the apartment will get ready. Rehaan said 

As u wish . Now let's enjoy . I said

For enjoyment v started smoking hookah and vape with Chiken.