Chapter 4

Joel's Pov:

I am really getting tired of your shit Emily. I already filed the fucking paperwork and you will be out of my life for good. All you did to me is just cheat and lie. Even your daughter is not mine because I got her DNA tested when she was first born, so now you can't say she is my daughter.

Emily's Pov:

Joel, you are always talking shit like you know it all. I have stayed faithful to you and this crappy ass company all these years. I know little Samantha is not yours because of the one-night stand I had. I'm glad I had that one-night stand with Richard okay and yes I'm also a stripper behind your back. That's where I have been getting all the extra money behind your back. Your ass doesn't got any damn balls to divorce me. You dead beat!

Joel's Pov:

I knew you had been cheating on me and I best believe I am divorcing your whore ass. I will tell and show the whole world the whore you are and I know you have also been doing crack again because you left the crack bag in your purse and I will be throwing your ass in fucking rehab.  Also Bitch try me I will throw your ass in an asylum because of all the crazy shit you are doing.

Jayleen's Pov:

I'm just sitting because apparently, they forgot I was still here but I can't believe all this is happening and that they both throwing their business out like that out loud and shit. I'm just a secretary and now I have to deal with crazy ass people and crazy drama. I'm just extremely shocked by this whole situation.

2 hours later:  On Lunch break 

Jayleen meets up with Ashley at a burger spot nearby

Serenity's Pov:

Hey girl! So what's wrong, why did you call?

Jayleen's Pov:

Girl only if you knew all the fucking drama I had to deal with today at work. Oh my gosh, all I heard today was straight up outrageous. Joel and his dumb wife got into it again. She tried to put me in it which is not going to happen and that's why I think he has been starting to like me because she has been cheating on him for a long time and that pushed him away from her, so now he is tired of her ass. I can't believe she is causing so much drama and the funny thing is she brings it into work, where it doesn't goddam belong.

Serenity's Pov:

Look jay I'm your best friend and all correct, so listen up. From what I'm hearing that job is too much for you because their fucking drama, so if I was you I would find a better job. Also, it seems like you got feelings for Joel and I'm not going to lie to you, he is very handsome and he maybe wants something new and better, with no stress.