breaking loose

Darryl gets back in the car "Reagan said I ain't even feeling this no more can you take me home ?" Darryl looked at his phone , he just ignored the message, he said "you going to my house or your moma house"? I said in a smart ass voice"uh my moma house" he said "iight" we rode in silence he pulled up to my moma house, "you want me to come get you when we leave the fair?" "Nah , ima just stay here for tonight" "why you tripping?" *door slam's* 

Regan's POV

I mean like dam why I had to be ugly ? That shit really got me gone . at this time I needed my bestfriend , I looked for skylar name in my contact , *phone ringing*

Phone conversation

Skylar- hello ?

Me-dam skylar, you act like you don't know me .

Skylar-Regan you know it's not even like that I got a story behind this.

Me-well bitch you better get to talking.

Skylar- nah let's meet up .

Me- alright meet me at la'berry by the mall

Skylar alright.

This shit was really on my mine I threw on some true religions , my Gamma's and my blue Jordan shirt . nothing serious , I got in my car , turned on my radio my song was on .

SAM SMITH

Stay With Me Lyrics

Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand

But I still need love 'cause I'm just a man

These nights never seem to go to plan

I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?

Oh, won't you stay with me?

'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love it's clear to see

But darling, stay with me

Why am I so emotional?

No it's not a good look, gain some self control

And deep down I know this never works

But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt

I pull up to la'berry I saw skylar car we hoped out around the same time, skylar looking cute or whatever . I said "bitch you look baby" she she "thank you boo" we went inside la'berry nobody was even in there. I started talking first "bitch so you know that nigga I met a club no limits? Alright we been kicking it or whatever tell me why I found out this nigga gotta baby , he dont know the baby moma, and by that bitch she a pot head , *rolls eyes* I'm not done yet, tell me why the nappy headed ass babymoma texted saying"who dat ugly bitch you got in DA car" so how you already know I'm 38 hot I said take me home, girl I'm  thinking about not even fucking with this nigga no more. Me and skylar was talking about that for a while . skylar said "Reagan" i have something to tell you " "wassup skylar you pregnant?" "No even worst I went to the doctor" "what happened?"