chapter 2:

mommy pov:

i have been following my baby for the last 5 minutes  or so, today is the day she finally becomes mine.

my babygirl noticed i was following her so she started to run, but soon she tripped.

i took this as my chance to exit my car and approach her.

she was even cuter up close!

she stumbled while trying to get back up and she fell again

"oh what a clumsy little baby you are!" i exclaimed.

im sure she was confused, but before she could react so i injected her with an anesthetic to knock her out so i could get her to her new home without her stuggling.

i picked her up like the baby she is, and carried her to my car, which was no issue because she was so light.

i buckled her into her carseat, and stuck a pacifier in her mouth.

once she was secure, i headed to the drivers seat and drove her to my house which was at least a half hour away.

once we got there, i carried her into the nusery, but before setting her into the crib i carried her over to her over-sized changing table.

it would be easier to change her when she was still sleeping. she may struggle too much if i change her while she is awake.

i took off her overalls and threw out the panties she was wearing, she wont be needing these anymore.

i wiped down her area and powdered it really well, i couldnt risk my baby getting a rash.

once she was all powdered up, i lifted up her legs and slid the diaper underneath. i decided to slip a suppository in her, because i wanted to make sure she wouldnt hold in anything once she woke up.

i taped up the diaper and changed her into a onesie with unicorns on it. i chose one with the zipper on the back so she couldnt take off her diaper.

then i picked her up off the table and layed her in her crib.

before leaving i made sure to keep the baby monitor on so i could hear when she woke up.

i cant wait for my little princess to wake up!