Chapter 46

@/ sammisanchez has posted a picture.

Instagram

Liked by prkr and 4,689 others sammisanchez honey if you were wondering, his hoodie is comfortable 😉

sammisanchez honey if you were wondering, his hoodie is comfortable 😉

maggielindemann 😍😍😍
-sammisanchez all you mags😘

user12 wait is that z hoodie?
-user3 i hope tf not

mj.fan so instagram just lets anything post huh?
-therealnickmara y'all be making me laugh so hard😂
-mj.fan statin the facts niccalicious ☺️

zionkuwonu hol up, is that my hoodie?
-sammisanchez sure is baby😋
-zionkuwonu when did I allow this shit? give my shit back to me 🙄

hater2 @maddi.jamesofficial does it suck to be the side bitch?
-hater4 lmao she was never in the running
-mj.fan does it suck the boys will never recognize you?
-kuwonubby ain't it funny how this rat all of sudden has a whole rat army attacking a true queen?
-queenmaddi Maddi is superior and that's facts

theaustinporter so no one isn't talking about the fact she stole z hoodie? 🤨

edwinhonoret I'm not the one who usually takes side but I was Maddi all the way and still am🤷🏻‍♀️
-izball eddie we all love Maddi, not this one
-haleynd team maddi 😈
-missreine what is caleb not telling us?
-maddi.jamesofficial ask caleb what he did when I was busy in the studio or maybe ask the relationship wrecker.
-zionkuwonu Maddi please answer me.

Block user @zionkuwonu
yes no

You have blocked @zionkuwonu

I hate how they both get under my skin. I just want to move on with my life. To focus on my own life, my career. I was doing great this past week. Well I had been avoiding all social media but that was because I didn't want that to happen. And the one time I do get on Instagram. I get tagged in her post. I don't have the time to be doing these childish games. I have me to focus on. Sammi won. She got Zion, she can deal with whatever comes with him. "Maddi, uh we have a problem" I heard Tara say. I looked up from my phone, giving my friends my attention. "What?" I asked. I heard Tara's car began to slow down and make weird scary noises. "Uhh Tara?" I asked. "T why is the car slowing down?" Devyn asked looking out the windows. "Umm well you see, we ran out of gas" Tara says sheepishly as we pull off the road. I was the first to get out of the car. I looked around and noticed we were in the middle of nowhere. Earlier we had decided to take a trip to a sunflower field five hours away from LA. We all piled out of the car, trying to find any service. "Look I had some service somewhere back there." I said walking around. "I got three bars!" I yelled out. I began calling anyone who could possibly pick up or come save us. After five minutes of calling my friends, no one had answered. So I quickly googled where the closest gas station is. It loaded and the next close one is about 4 miles away. "Alright who is coming with me to the gas station?" I asked walking back to my friends. "I'll go with you" Devyn said standing up. "Okay we'll be back as soon as we can" I said walking to car. I opened the back seat door to get my big gallon of water. "I have another water in the back" I said to Tara and Kat. "Alright, we'll be making tiktoks while we wait. Be safe!" Kat yelled. I threw her a thumbs up as Dev and I walked away. "This is going to be a long walk" Devyn said. I nodded my head as she played music.