The Image of an Angel is an Angel

__________________________
( It's time for the Doctors point of view)

" This whole book - it's a warning about the Weeping Angels. So why no pictures? Why not show us what to look out for?" " There was that bit about images. What was that?" River asks. " Yes! One second." Samuel takes that book from me and starts reading. " That which holds the image of an Angel becomes itself and Angel." I look around quickly. ' Where's Teegan?'

__________________________
( Back to Teegan's POV)

I keep looking at the Angel. " Doctor!" I yell through the door, hoping someone will hear. I try the door again, but it won't budge.
__________________________
( Samuel's turn again ☺)

" What does that mean? " An image of an Angel becomes itself an Angel." I see the Doctor looking around a little. And then it clicks.
__________________________
(Back to Teegan's)

I try and stay calm. I'm not looking at the Angel because I'm looking at the door. I try and slow my breathing but I'm too freaked out. I start wheezing. I breath in sharply. " Sam! It's in the room!"
__________________________
( Sam's turn- and look out for his badass side)

" Teegan!" I high tail my ass to the room from before. " Sam!" I saw River trying to punch in a code to open the door but it didn't work. I get to the door with the Doctor behind me. " Babe, are you ok. What's going on?" I ask frantically.
__________________________
( Teegan's turn)

" Doctor! Sam, it's coming through the television. The Angels here." " Don't take your eyes off it. Keep looking. It can't now if your looking." The Doctor says as I hear the faint sound of the sonic screwdriver.
__________________________
( Sam's turn)

" What's wrong?" River asks. " Deadlocked." The Doctor says. " There is no deadlock." " Don't blink, Teegan! Don't even blink!"The Doctor says despite River's comments. " Doctor!" I see the Doctor messing with some wiring. " What are you doing?" River asks. " Cutting the power. It's using the screen, I'm turning the screen off. No good. It's deadlocked the whole system." River is getting annoyed. " There's no deadlock." " We'll there is now." I say as I try and think of a way to get Teegan out. " Get me out guys!" ' I got it!' I move closer to the door. " Babe can you turn it off?" " Sam!" She's freaking out. " The screen, can you turn it off?" The Doctor jumps on what I started says. " I've tried." Teegan says softly. " Tee. Try again, just don't take your eyes off the Angel." I see the Doctor go do something else. " I'm not!" She yells. He is feeling the side of the room for a weak spot. " If something moves, it'll move faster. Don't even blink." He says as River uses the torch setting on her gun to melt the metal.
__________________________
( Teegan with some skill)

" I'm not going to blink! Have you ever tried not blinking before?" Yelling at the Doctor. I sort of close one eye and then the other so I still have one open as I walk toward the table to grab the remote. I keep looking at the Angel. The wheezing isn't too bad now but it's still here. I slowly reach for the remote. I pat the table trying to find it. ' Gotcha!' I slowly back away a little with the remote held in front if me. I turn the television off but the Angel turns it on again. " The freaking thing just keeps turning it back on!" " Yeah, it's the Angel." I hear the Doctor say. I keep looking at the Angel. " But how, it's just a recording." I say softer. " No, anything that takes the image of an Angel is an Angel."
__________________________
( Sam's badass moment, I think)

" What are you doing?" The Doctor asks River. " I'm trying to cut through. It's not even warm." She says calmly. " There is no way in, it's not physically possible." He says. I've had it. " There better be a damn way to get Teegan out of there. If she gets killed so help me, you won't have anymore regenerations left to us Doctor!" I say angrily, sizing the Doctor up.
__________________________
( Teegans)

" Doctor, what's it gonna do to me?" I ask softly as I stare at the Angel. " Just keep looking at it babe. Don't you dare stop looking!" Sam yells to me. I hear something but I don't know if the Doctor did anything. " Tell me" I wait. Nothing. " Just tell me." I wait again. " Damn it, tell me!"
__________________________
( Sam's worrying is showing 😥)

The Doctor runs back with the book from before. I snatch it and just skim it. " Babe, not the eyes. Keep looking at the Angel but don't look at the eyes."
__________________________
( Teegan...uh oh)

I'm looking at the Angel, in the eyes. " Why?" I ask a little scared. " What is it?" River asks. " The eyes are not the windows to the soul, they are the doors. Beware what may enter there." I back away a little more. " Sam, what did you say?" I ask even though I heard him just fine. " Don't look at the eyes!" I smile because I thought if something. I look at the clock while looking at the Angel. " No, about the images, what did you say about images?" I ask. I hear someone come up to the door. " Whatever holds that image of an Angel is an Angel." River says to me. I don't take my eyes away from the Angel, but I look at the clock too. " Alright... Try holding this." I watch the clock, counting down with it. I hold the remote in front of me and I have it pointed at the Angel. " One, two, three, four..." I press the button on the remote and the television and the Angel glitch. They both freeze and I breath a sigh of relief. I pull the remote away and I feel stunned. The door opens and everyone comes in. I turn to them and then back at the frozen Angel. Sam comes up behind me and hugs my tightly. I see the television turn off. " Froze it. There was a glitch on the tape an I froze it when it glitched." The Doctor walks past me and looks at the television. " It wasn't the image of an Angel anymore. That was good, right?" I sigh again and the Doctor looks at me and gives a small smile, then goes back to the television. " It was, wasn't it? That was really great." Sam hugs me closer and then River chimes in. " That was amazing!" " Samuel, hug Amy." I'm confused. " Why. I'm already doing that." " Cause in busy." I give him a look even though he can't see it. " I'm fine." I say and River comes next to me. " You're brilliant!" She says, kind of hugging me a little. " Yeah. I kind if creamed it, didn't it Doctor." I say in his direction. " So it was here?" That was the Angel?" River asks. " It was the projection of the Angel. It's reaching out, getting a good look at us. It's no longer dormant." I look at the Doctor. I feel like a cornered animal again. Then there's an explosion. Everyone runs to the door to see what happened. I just turn and look at them. " Plus one positive!" I hear a Cleric yell to another. " Doctor! We're through!" The Doctor looks back at all of us. " Ok. Now I starts." And then he runs out if the room. I turned back to look at the television when I feel something in my eye. I gently feel around the corner to try and find what it is. " Coming?" River asks me as she walks toward the door. " Yeah, in a second." I say to her and she leaves. " There's just... something in my eye." I whisper. I feel again but nothing is there.

{ Ok, so the original published chapter got screwed up and got this ' Error. Talk to your service provider' and I couldn't get anything back. So I rewrote it as best I could. I hope it worked. Like me know what you think and if you have any ideas for other story's. I only own Samuel and Teegan, and then the plot for the flashback chapter so don't hit me please. Love y'all and hope you stay on board with this story and others to come. 💋}