Chapter One: First Impressions

Everything was dark. It was impossible to see anything, even her own hand if she put it in front of her face, but the animatronic cat kept walking. She kept one hand on the wall at all times to make sure she didn't get lost or forget to turn around a corner of the hallway. As she walked, the cat could have sworn she heard someone humming to themselves quietly. She just kept walking, barely paying attention to her surroundings, until she suddenly bumped into something. She noticed that the humming had stopped, and there was a loud crashing noise as something... or more likely someone... hit the floor.
"Are you okay?!?" the cat gasped, trying to help whoever had fallen to get back up.
"Watch it!!!" was the stranger's response. "You almost poked me in the eye!"
"Sorry..." the cat whimpered. "I was only trying to help you..."
"I can get up by myself, thanks," the stranger almost growled.
"Geez," the cat blurted, slightly shocked. "There's no need to be rude!"
The stranger was silent for a moment. "I don't think I've heard your voice before..." they said. "Are you new here?"
"Yep," the cat replied cheerfully with an adorable giggle. "My name's Catrina! What's yours?"
"I'm Bonnie..." the stranger responded.
"Nice to meet you, Bonnie!" Catrina squealed like a happy two-year-old. "We're going to be BESTIES!!!" She tried to hug Bonnie, but since she couldn't see him, she ended up awkwardly hugging the air and slapping Bonnie in the face.
"What was that for?!?" Bonnie yelled.
"I tried to hug you..." Catrina replied, laughing at herself.
"And you failed," Bonnie said, not amused at all.
"Well," Catrina stated. "It's pretty hard to see right now..."
Bonnie sighed. "Maybe this will help..." He turned on the lights. "And now I can look for my guitar..." he muttered to himself.
"HI THERE BESTIE!!!!!" Catrina screeched, hugging Bonnie without slapping him in the face.
"We're not 'besties'..." Bonnie responded, bored and annoyed.
"You're right..." Catrina said thoughtfully. "We should get to know each other first! So, what's your favorite color? Who are your current besties? What's one thing that really annoys you?"
"Uh..." Bonnie replied. "One of my favorite colors is purple... I don't say 'besties', but Freddy, Foxy, and Chica... and... YOU."
"You didn't answer the third question..." Catrina stated.
"Yes, I did..." Bonnie sighed. "YOU really annoy me. Now stop hugging me and let me look for my guitar!!!"
"Fine..." Catrina responded with fake annoyance, letting go of Bonnie. "Need any help?"
"No thanks..." Bonnie replied, desperate to make the hyper and clingy silver cat go away. He started looking for his guitar. For a long while, everything was silent as Bonnie searched for his missing guitar and Catrina watched him. Suddenly, Catrina saw something out of the corner of her eye. She walked towards it and realized that it must have been Bonnie's guitar. She picked it up and played a random chord.
"What the..." Bonnie blurted, slightly startled. He turned around and saw Catrina holding his guitar. "Give me that!" he snapped, grabbing the guitar out of Catrina's hands.
"You could have just asked nicely..." Catrina responded.
"I just hate when anyone touches my guitar..." Bonnie said, glaring at Catrina before suddenly disappearing.
"Where did he go?" Catrina wondered out loud.
"He can teleport..." a voice answered quietly. "Like me..."
"Who are you?" Catrina asked, turning around to face whoever had spoken. She only saw a yellow blur, because they had teleported out of sight.
"Um..." they replied shyly. A few seconds later, they teleported into a nearby room, hidden behind something.
"Interesting..." Catrina muttered to herself.