Chapter 1

"Rachel! Caren! Did you pack your bags? Asked my mom.
- Yeah mom i did it yesterday, remember? Said Caren, my older sister.
- Did you pack everything?Underwear, clothes, towels...
- Mom stop asking me questions! I'm ready, don't worry. This isn't my first camp.
- Okay. I'll be in the car."
When We arrived to my school, I saw my friends and the bus. So after kissing my mom, we took our bags and went there. I saw my best friend, Mia. We got into the bus and I sat next to.
When we arrived, we went to the rooms and unpacked. Then, we went to the refectory to have lunch. My group and I sat on the same table. We chatted, ate, had fun...
I looked at my watch and it was 11:30. So the responsible told us to get ready and get in bed. We did what we were asked to do and got in bed, but of course we didn't sleep. Instead, we chatted and laughed a lot and our voices were too loud, so the delegate came to our room and told us to shut up.
The next day arrived. A new day in camp, one less day to have fun. We were woken up by rock musics, so we all jumped out of our beds. We ate our breakfast and then we had some activities, ate lunch and had a break. at 7:30, my sister told me that her friends are coming at 9:00 to say hi and also said that one of her friends has a brother and he's my age. she said that he's handsome and showed me a picture of him, but I didn't really like him, he's not my type.
Now that it's 9:00, her friends came and non of them was a girl, they were all boys. Caren came next to me, grabbed my hand and took me to say hi.
I don't know if i was crazy or didn't focus on the picture to say that the guy is not my type. He turned out to be my type. He was tall, handsome, black hair, big black eyes full of hot looks, his shoulders were full of muscles, he was a body builder and he was soooooo hot!!!!! He looked in my eyes and said: Heyy i'm James.
I looked at him for a couple of seconds and then i was like: OMG what's my name??? What's my name?? And then I remembered my name and said: Rachel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soooo guysss what do you think?? Do you like the first chapter?? Comment and vote please.
Ohh and please tell me about my grammar mistakes because I'm a french educated student and I wanna know about them so I don't make them again and thank youuu.