Chapter 5: Recollecting

While I was taking a shower I remembered everything. I was shocked. How do I act? How do I speak to him? How do I become a good Luna? What the hell do I do! I finished my shower, I felt clean and refreshed. I put on the clothes that Tyler left and I suddenly hear my stomach grumble.

            So what do you think of our mate? Isn’t he just the hottest person you’ve ever seen?

            “Stop drooling. We haven’t even got to know the guy.” I reassured Stella.

            Oh yea… well… I guess you’re right. But isn’t he hot though?!

            “Yea he really is,” I remembered his looks.

            I walked down the stairs and looked for the kitchen and then there was that same smell. I knew Tyler was near but that didn’t stop me from getting food. I finally found the Kitchen. It was huge and so pretty. And not to mention, Tyler looked up and saw me. So many people went silent and looked up at me. Tyler walked towards me and announced, “Everyone this is my mate, Caroline. She is your luna. Caroline this is Killian my beta, and this is his mate, Nina.” They said hi but Nina she jumped up and hugged me.

            “Welcome home Luna. We all are so happy that Tyler found you.” Nina exclaimed. I knew at that moment we were going to be great friends.

            “Thanks. But Nina you call me Caroline. No need for calling me Luna,” I insisted.

            “Okay… Caroline.”

            “So Caroline. Are you hungry?” Tyler asked while holding my hand.

            “Yes. I’m starving. I haven’t eaten for two days.” I said.

 He took me to the refrigerator. And told me while opening one of the doors, “You can just go ahead and eat what ever you want. You don’t need to ask permission. You are my mate and our pack’s Luna. Everyone go tell everyone that their Luna has arrived. We shall have a welcoming party on Saturday.” I was actually very happy to hear those words. I simply smiled and gave him a small hug. I felt fireworks as soon as my fingers touched him. He leaned into the hug.

I took a cheese stick and ate in one bite. Then Tyler took me to his room and he sat me down and along with me. I felt completely warm, happy and just love for him.

POV of Tyler:

            When I sat with Caroline on my bed, I just wanted to stare at her forever. But I knew I wanted a complete life with her so I gulped and sighed. “Caroline… are you happy that I am your mate?”

            You idiot of course she is. She was made for us dumbass.

            “Shut up Damon, I panicked.” I told Damon in my mind.

            “Tyler. Of course I’m happy that I ended up with you. But you should know that… I had a pretty terrible past.” I don’t care if she did stupid things in her past, all I know is that I love her for who she is and nothing is going to change that.

            “Caroline… I know we literally just met but I love you for you. If you ever do want to tell me, I’ll be listening.

“Thank you Tyler. But before we start loving each other can we get to know each other?

“What ever you want to do Caroline, we will do.”