CH 3 : The Tomb of Jathania

It's been two weeks since the demigods have come to Ashen Kingdom. Two weeks of hardcore suffocating training that leaves them exhausted and battered. Given a few days to rest before an assignment comes in from Alyssa.

" alright dreamers today we have our first mission! We'll be raiding the most trapped tomb in Spain. The Tomb of Jathania."

Jathania. The Embodiment of Judgement. A powerful deity that not many could cross without facing their own demise or own light. With her judgement her tomb was likely to hold lethal traps of a variety. Some having the judgement element to them.

A map is rolled out flat onto the tabletop. The demigods all gathering around as they began to speak.

"No one will be sitting out of this one, you'll all be accompanying us whether or not you like it. When you know you have a role to play by an event. You will do the role do you understand? I expect so. Pack your things up kids because we're going on a mission vacation for a few days!"

That's how they had found themselves in the whirlwind of travel.

Having boarded a second plane to get to Spain. The demigods sitting in the full out reserved first class area. A friend would be dropping them off. A whole 8.45 Hours after they took off again from America.

Its nightfall currently and some are awake and keeping to amusing themselves. Some watch movies, listen to music, eat. some things they haven't done in a long time compared to the dreamers.

It's going to be hectic alright.

The relic and artifact they were being explained they needed to retrieve was something regarding Judgement. At the very end of all the traps and and probably deadly encounters from all over.

The Bracelet of Ovarskica.
Jathania's Artifact/Relic.

it's valuable and we know what we need

• 5+ Sentences
• If you read this say PVITR [Short for possibly very illegal tomb raid]
• Individual Chains are Allowed