Part 2

Was this really happening or was I dreaming? I had had dreams like this before but normally I'd woken up by this point. Tony had linked his fingers with mine, It was so cute.

"So May, how old are?" Tony asked

"I'm 21" I said looking at the floor. Tony looked at my arm and noticed one of my tattoos. He stopped walking and grabbed my arm so he could take a better look.

"Does this say what I think it says?" Tony smiled. On my upper arm I had the lyrics 'My love for you was bulletproof but you're the one who shot me' I had gotten the tattoo after my ex-boyfriend left me for my best friend, I thought the lyrics were appropriate. "You actually like our band? Normally interviewers don't even know our names"

"I told you, I love your band" I blushed "You helped me through a lot, I don't think I would be here if it wasn't for your music"

"I'm glad we helped you. It would be a shame to lose such a pretty face" Tony said holding my hand again. He carried on walking to the green room, I followed him. It still felt like a dream.

We got to the green room and Mike was sat on a dirty old couch attempting to play Jaime's bass while Vic and Jaime were wrestling or something. I don't know though I never knew with those two, I'd read the fan fiction. Mike looked up at me and Tony.

"Who's this?" Mike asked putting the bass down, Vic and Jaime stopped wrestling and walked over to us. Tony let go of my hand.

"This is May, She's doing our interview before the show" Tony said

"Hi I'm Vic, That's my brother Mike and this is Jaime" Vic said shaking my hand.

"I know, I'm a big fan" I smiled

"Yeah she even has a PTV tattoo!" Tony smiled. When I looked at him smiling my knees went a little weak, He has the cutest smile in the entire world.

"That's awesome" Mike said sitting back on the couch.

I set up my stuff to start the interview, I normally have a friend to help but she was ill and it was too last minute to find anyone else. The guys sat on the couch and I sat in the middle next to Jaime and Tony. The whole interview I was sat shaking, I was so nervous and they were so perfect. Once the interview was over the guys had to get ready for the show and I got asked to leave the green room, so I started heading back stage to watch the show from the side. But before I left the green room Tony shouted me.