Chapter.(2)

(Your PoV)
After Mitch finishes his escapade, and simple introductions, he finally manages to get onto getting me to stay at the school.
"So Marlon  can she stay!" Mitch says in an excited tone.
"I mean,she is your family right? s-so I don't see why not." Marlon says stuttering mid sentence, from what I know he is ment to be the big ass boss man around here, why is he stuttering? Anyway a wave of join came over both me and Mitch while we hear Marlon speak under his breath. I try my best to ignore it.
"I'll do my best to provide my absolute for this community!" I say with a satisfied smile on my face. Marlon smiles at me. I smirk back. Mitch jumps in and says
"Can I show (y/n) to one of the empty rooms!" Marlon nods his head and says,
"Not room 105! I don't think Ten would be very happy about that he is still trying his best to get over his sisters you know..." Mitch nods his head.

As we start walking to the dorms Mitch starts talking to me he keeps aiming questions at me left and right.
"What happened to mam and dad?"
"What happened to you?"
"Where did you go"
Where you by yourself or in a group?"
"When did you get so badass"
I chuckle at all his questions,
"well I'll start with mam and dad, after this shit started I parted with them, i thought i would be able to deal with lose better if I didn't see then go myself, i know there not still out there completely alive but in my heart they are always there, in the long run I believe that parting with our parents was a really good idea, I wasn't having to deal with any stress and needing to have to protect them. Though leaving them was really hard."
"I hope there are still out there too..."
As I finish my story about mine and Mitch's parents we had arrived at my room. It was only a small room it had one set of bunkbeds, there was a mattress on the bottom bed while there is a wooden slate, on the mattress there was a couple blankets and a couple pillows,
"I made sure to give you the room that has more comfort than the others," he smiles. I smile back at you and nodded my head as a thanks. Mitch leaves my room closing the door, he then quickly enters again,
"You wouldn't mind hunting tomorrow right?"
I laugh" I don't think we will need to." I say while opening my bag to reveal a load of canned soup and stew and beans and much more. Mitch's jaw drops,
"I'll make sure to inform Marlon!" He says while drool runs from his mouth.
"I'll make sure to give them to Marlon tomorrow," I say as Mitch leaves closing the door behind him.
After Mitch left I start to lay down everything on my person, my knifes and pistols, my cape and scarf that covers half of my face. I place down on the dressing table, my knifes of various sizes, ranging from machetes to pocket knifes, and everything in between, I lay all my knifes down in size order. I then place down my pistol and magazines next to it, I think take off my hooded cape fold it up and place it in the dresser draw, I then take of my face mask and place it in the draw with the hooded cape.
After that I lay down on my bed, wow this is way more comfortable than sleeping in trees and on floors, why didn't I think of finding a bed earlier. As I sit thinking to myself I hear a knock at the door, I lift up my head as I say," Come in" As the door opens slowly I see Marlon standing there.

(Marlon's PoV)
I walk into (y/n)'s room. She was laying on her bed, she lifted her head up to look at me, my eyes sparkled as they met with hers, Her beautiful (e/c) eyes matched her (h/l) (h/c) hair perfectly, I only realised I was lost in complete awe was when (y/n) started speaking,
"Hey,Rat boy??you ok? You look out of if."
I shake my head,"y-yeah I'm fine,"
She smiles and sits up,"Do you need anything?" She says as she tilts her head.
I walk into the room and half-way close the door behind me, I lean up against the wall and start talking," I was just coming in to talk to you," I smile," I've come here to find out more about you as you're new and I assume you're gonna be staying here for a while."
She chuckles," I hope so, I don't want to be kicked out that quickly... not again." She said the last part under her breath but it was still clear enough for me to make out." So what is it you want to know about me?"
I think for a moment and I ask, "where were you before you came her?"
She looks down, then looks back up and smiles," From when I was alone or from when I was in a group?"
"Just go in chronological order then, it would make more sense,"
She sighs, takes a deep breath and says," alright then let me start off where i joined the group, the groups name was the new frontier. They where and still are a huge group of people, they own loads of land and have many soldiers and weapons. I was one of there best soldiers, even a a younger age." She proudly smiles," but then one day i was kicked out of the group, due to a walker bite..." I jump a little bit at what she said
"Are you bitten?"
"Yes" she replies in a cold tone.
"I reach for my bow, but no I can't kill her, I can't my body won't let me. My mind is full of thoughts then she speaks," you have no reason to worry." She says as she stands up and takes off her leather jacket which left her in a blank crop tank top, revealing at least 15 walker bites on her stomach and arms alone, she continues speaking," I am immune, there is 6 bites on my left arm, 5 on my right arm and 6 on my stomach and back." I stand there in shock, not knowing what to say," how- h-how is it possible"
"My dad" she says again in a monotone voice. I stand there with my widen eyes.
___________________
A/n
This was going to be 1 chapter but I have decided to split it in half as it is really long and I want to be able to get chapters out as you know haven't written in over a year, hehe 😅 I may get other chapter out tomorrow I forgot how fun it is to write! ~ kiilume/chichi