Skylight Academy- Chapter 1

******* The video may be considered offensive to some viewers. Watch with caution. I only mean it as a joke.******

Subject: Skylight Academy Co-write

Skylight Academy

House of Moonlight: Werewolves;

House of Starlight: Vampires;

House of sunlight: Witches/ wizards;

Characters:

Ryan Zachery Tyler

Alix Rayne Roscoe

Kate Starr Peirce

Alice Hunter Morceau- Bipolar (lolz)

Chapter 1:

"Natural science concerned with the study of life and living orga- What the hell are you doing bringing a GUY in here!"

"A guy from Starlight," Alice added accusingly, throwing a pointed look at Kate, then looking at me sympathetically. "It wasn't my idea. Really."

"He's not gonna bite." Kate glared at her.

"He's drunk, Ka-" Alice started to argue, but I cut in.

"You brought a Drunk MALE Vampire, into our Witches-Only dorm room!" I yelled, uncontrollably.

"Told you she was gonna rip you a new one." Alice sighed.

Kate shrugged innocently and dumped him onto my bed.

"Ew! No get him off, right now!" Suddenly he started giggling. "You think this is funny Mr... Mr-"

"Tyler," he said now looking at me levelly- all traces of his inability to hold liquor with a straight face gone. "Ryan Zachary Tyler. In case you wanted to, you know, find my number sometime." Insert egotistic wink here...

"Okay, no. I'm not a fang-banger." I growled.

He laughed loudly. "Nice. Is that what they call them these days?"

"Ugh, yeah. Now get off my bed."

The spiky haired blond smirked. "Nah, I think your bed is comfortable, but you know what would make it even better?" he asked, stretching his arms and moving back onto my pillows.

"Do I want to know, or will I end up gagging?"

"You're a funny little witch." He paused, blinking. "Umm... so do you do your own nails, or what? 'Cause I'm just not feelin' the pearly green color goin' on there."

The room grew silent.

"Oh dear God, he's gay." Alice face-palmed, sadly.

"Actually," Ryan declared, "I am totally into v-a-n-g-i... wait. Something like that." He looked confusedly at the ceiling. The poor boy probably had no idea what was going on.

"You mean V-A-G-I-N-A? Right?" I asked as Kate and Alice Laughed louder, realizing what he was trying to explain.

"Mmm-hmm, that," he agreed, snapping his fingers by his temple and nodding. "Back to what matters." The teen-aged boy shoved his fingers in front of my face. "See that? Manicure. Get one...

Wait, that was mean." Ryan flopped back and groaned. "Neva-mind," he slurred drunkenly.

I turned away from him to Kate and Alice, "He-" I gestured to his passed-out form. "Is not staying here."

"He's not hurting anyone." Kate pouted.

"Then how about he sleeps in your bed?" I suggested loudly.